Chapter 25 ♡

Christopher Maurice Brown,

"Thanks for bringing me home Chris, I really appreciate you." Amari said as I pulled up in front of his house.

"No problem man, you know I got you. I don't know when you gon' see me next, but here take my number so you can keep in touch." I said, putting my number in his contacts.

"Thanks bro." He said, dapping me up. We both got out the car, and I helped him get his suitcase out the trunk.

I walked him to the front step of the house. Wow. This house was huge.

Amari pulled his keys out of his jacket pocket, turning the knob.

"Man, I know you not gon' be able to take yourself home right this moment, so what I'ma do is let you spend the night. Or however long you need." He offered and I had a shocked look on my face.

"As much as I'd like to, I can't...cause if Nicki find out she gon' come back here to whoop my ass. She already pissed off with me." I turned his offer down.

"She's not here though, and she won't find out." He replied.

"Okay what about ya mother? She don't know about me." I said.

"She will soon, but she's not here. She's at a job meeting or whatever in New York." He told me.

"Shit, I'll take the offer then." I gave in, as we walked inside the house.

I looked around the house in awe. Damn it looked real good.

Once you walk in there's a whole marble floor, and a grand staircase that's really amazing to look at.

"Uhm, where I'ma be sleeping?" I asked him.

"I got a whole bunk bed in my room, I call bottom cause I don't fuck with that top shit." He mumbled and I busted out laughing. "A nigga not tryna fall down in my sleep and get sent to the hospital."

"The top ain't nothing. You just not a G like me. Only real niggas sleep on the top." I said to him.

"Lemme get my bag real quick out the car, then I'll be back." I said, walking out the house real quick to the car.

My phone vibrated and I seen the flash through my jeans' pocket. I pulled my phone out, looking on it to see that it was a text from Nicki.

I was hella confused as to why she would call me after everything she said to me back in New Orleans...

I unlocked my phone to see the text.

Nicki
– I need you.

Me
– I'm here

•••

I woke up to the bright sunlight gleaming through the window, putting an effect in the room.

I got up and used the bathroom, taking a nice hot shower and getting dressed into my outfit, gathering my belongings afterwards.

I walked downstairs to the living room seeing Amari playing NBA 2k17.

"Aye man I'm about to leave," I said, getting my phone.

"You not gon eat breakfast or nothing?" He asked me.

"Nah I'm not really hungry, so I better get going. Thanks for letting me spend the night here." I thanked him, smiling.

"It's nothing man. Thank you for bringing me home." He said, pausing his game to walk me to the front door.

"Your welcome. I see you whenever you see you. Thanks." I said, dapping him up.

I left his house, and into the car. I threw my bag in the backseat, beginning to drive out the house's property.