Chapter 5 ♡

Onika Tanya Maraj,

"Nicki, Nicki! How do you feel about breaking up with your ex Nathan?" A few of the paparazzi asked me as I tried to get inside the concert arena.

Tonight was the show, and it had to be perfect. I didn't want my show to be a let down.

I got settled by going to the dressing room, as hair stylists did my hair and I changed into my outfit.

I decided to wear something a bit revealing, which would pursue the audience. But at the same time, something fashionable.

After I got dressed and got my hair slayed, makeup stylists began to slay my beautiful face.

"Excited for your first show in Atlanta for your new tour, Nicki?" Tee asked me as I smiled.

"Of course, I'm so excited," I said smiling.

"You better give that audience all you got and slay out there," August said as I smiled at his support.

I was done getting ready in 40 minutes, then I began to get ready to go up on stage.

My microphone was set, and the fans were cheering for me to come out on stage.

I took a deep breath and I was so excited to go up on stage and give the fans all I've got. I was beyond ready.

I finally walked up on stage, as the fans screamed and cheered even louder. The crazy part was, that, the arena was packed more than I thought.

"What's up Barbz, it's Nicki up in Atlanta slaying out here!" I yelled onto the microphone, then the instrumental song began playing.

"I came out looking to party, and now I'm owning that building you bitches can't get my spot until I start raising some children. These bitches all in they feelings, can't fuck with Nicki they know it, they know that Nicki a poet, pop me a bottle of Moet!" I rapped through the microphone as my back up dancers began dancing.

I rapped along the half the song, as the fans cheered and held up their sings up in the ear.

As I rapped, I was almost finished with song until one of my dancers bumped into me.

I shrugged it off my shoulders, since it wasn't a big idea.

I continued with the song, until that dancer bumped into me, then I almost fell but he caught me.

I smiled in his eyes as the crowd yelled out 'Awwww'. He stood me on my balance.

"Thanks," I whispered in his ear.

"No problem," He said, walking at him and I smiled him as he walked away.

After the show I took a long drink of water, as Tee walked over to me.

"Remember that dancer that caught you from falling off the stage? It's all over TMZ, The Shade Room, and more!" Tee explained to me.

"Oh god, he just tried to save me from falling. They're making it a big deal." I said rolling my eyes.

People were so annoying these days, making a big deal out of everything all the time now.

Christopher Maurice Brown ,

Did I just save Nicki Minaj from falling off the stage right now? Wow, I feel so special even though I'm not.

Nicki looks even prettier in person, and more beautiful. When we both smiled I felt a connection.

But maybe I'm going too far with this thing, I'm pretty sure other dancers have saved Nicki from falling off the stage, and I'm not the first one.

After the show I went back to the hotel. We were going to Paris soon, so I had to prepare.