I hate fakers sequel (Chapter 1)

Start from the beginning

"Definitely a week" I try to assure my father in the best confident tone I can muster, then Jayden extends his hand to me, requesting the phone.

I hand the phone over to Jayden and he greets my father "Hey dad"

Jayden cracks a smile at my fathers response, and nods his head while saying "We will be home in a week."

Huh? Didn't I just say that!?! Like, twice. Grrrr.... I take a sip of Jayden's coffee and notice how sickly sweet it is. Yuck! Looks like 'fake boob waitress' doesn't know how to make a decent cup of coffee.

While Jayden is having a conversation with my father, I prop my elbow on the table and rest my head on my hand after pushing away Jayden's coffee. I look Jayden up and down, and I cant stop the smile that stretches across my face.

My Jayden.

'Oh, I envy that hand' I muse while my gaze follows Jayden's hand as it travels through his jet black hair, and then to rest on the back of his neck. Jayden's hand lightly massages his neck as I watch his tanned bicep flex under his white tshirt. My eyes trail down his body to take him all in admiringly, as he finishes talking with my father and hands the phone back to me.

"Mmm-hmm" I mumble into the phone as a smirk plays across Jayden's lips. Yip, he caught me checking him out!

"I miss you baby girl. I miss you both" my father says and I quickly get a twinge of home-sickness.

"A week daddy, I promise ....." I begin to say, but my words are cut off as Jayden pulls me to sit on his lap. I fumble with the phone and nearly drop it as the smirk returns to Jayden's lips.

"Ummm....yeah..." I stutter into the phone as Jayden's fingers start to trace a hypnotic pattern on my lower back.

"We need to talk about your future" my father interrupts. Oh damn! Not this conversation so early in the morning. Ok, it isn't early, I think its like 10am, but still. I honestly don't know what I want to do with my future. I know what my father wants us to do, but I don't think that's the path for me. I should really give it some consideration, but not yet. Maybe later...

But first things first, I need to get out of this conversation.

"Oh, gosh" I gasp into the phone in fake surprise "Look at the time" I say while looking at my wrist that has no watch on. Not that my father can see anyway. "We are going to be late" I add while trying to wriggle out of Jayden's grip.

Jayden's deep chuckle reverberates in my ear as my father asks "What for?"

"Stuff" I mutter weakly and then quickly add "Love you daddy. We'll call you later"

My father doesn't believe me and mutters "Sure you are. Speak to you later baby girl"

I close my phone shut and then playfully smack Jayden on the chest.

Jayden doesn't even blink and then asks "Whats on the agenda today?"

I shrug and say "Im not sure."

This is a new feeling for me... Having no plans...

Im a crazy person when it comes to being organized. I love organization, I live for it. But seeing as we have been 'honeymooning' for longer than we anticipated, Im fresh out of plans. Besides, once in a while, its good to, as Jayden says 'Go with the flow'

We sit in silence as I rest my head against Jayden's chest, while he plays with a few locks of my hair.

"I know" I declare as my head shoots off Jayden's chest nearly knocking him in the jaw. Woops!