"You have?" Alaska pointed at her. "But I thought you went to college?"

"Did you seriously only think I went to college just because I wanted to? It was because I needed to. The college I went to had professors that Genevieve had contacted with about Zero and explained to them about our situation. With that, I was able to track down at least thirty or more kids that had their families threatened by Zero. They weren't the only ones, there were more. So after that, I managed to round them all up and introduced them to the dead society. Right now, it's more lively than you think."

"The professors over there not only helped Lyra a lot with college, but they also helped track down your missing friends," the elder pointed out. "Those are some very rich men we're talking about."

Alaska looked at the both of them dumbfounded. She glanced between Lyra and the woman before grumbling out, "I... guess I understand? What college did you even go to anyways?"

"Yale-"

"Harvard and Princeton," Genevieve cut off the girl. Alaska gaped at her, "Excuse me?"

Lyra sent her a look before shaking her head. "It wasn't that bad. My parents thought that it was impossible for me to get in because of how expensive Yale was, but Genevieve here helped."

"Oh sweetie, you didn't just only go there." The woman leaned closer to Alaska and whispered, "I made sure I sent her over to Princeton and Harvard privately. It was only to check those schools out, not really to attend any classes. I have many more contacts than you could imagine. The professors and students there were quite helpful in finding more enemies of Zero."

Honestly, Alaska thought sourly, how does Lyra get in contact with these rich people?

"Anyways," Alaska grabbed their attention. "So if what you're saying about the society being back again is true-"

"Sweetie, it is." Genevieve interrupted.

"-then I have to go see for myself." Alaska finished. "Where are they? Are they around here somewhere in this town?"

"Goodness no," Genevieve scoffed at the woman. "They're all over the place. Well more specifically, there's a group in Australia, Europe, three in Russia, and at least seven here in the states. Oh and five more at Alaska and Hawaii." The elder sighed and shook her head. "What a wild bunch they are, but they do get the job done when it comes to tracking down Zero. Scone?" Genevieve held up a scone towards Lyra. The girl hesitantly smiled before taking it, "Thanks? But if there's so many groups, how had they not captured him?"

"I don't know," the woman shrugged. "He's a sly one I'm guessing. Honestly, every time one of the groups seem to have a hold of him, they manage to always get the wrong person or he just disappears."

"But where's the main organization?" Alaska quickly asked. Genevieve shrugged, "There's two now. One in New Orleans and the other in the UK. It's a riot over there." Genevieve rolled her eyes at the last comment. "Anyways, I'll help you two out. Especially for my favorite granddaughter."

"Granddaughter?"

Lyra made a sour face. "Yeah... I never agreed-"

"Don't worry sweetie, you don't have to be embarrassed of me! I promise I won't let anyone else know." Genevieve leaned over and gently patted Lyra's cheeks. Alaska rose a brow, "Lyra, I thought you already had a grandma."