Prologue - Memories to Enjoy

So what is this fanfiction? Well, I'll tell you in a nutshell: It's Miitopian Undertale. This is basically something I came up with after my friend and I both experienced data corruption in our Miitopia games and had to start from the beginning. (I'm still super mad about that because I just defeated the Dark Lord and was experiencing quests for the first time when it got corrupted...)

ANYway, I changed the Personal Mii from Mii Me to an OC, Lisa. I have a nasty habit of making the main characters self-inserts now, and I'm trying to break that habit. Other than that, everyone else was kept the same. Yes, at least six of my Miis are SW characters. I'm sort of obsessed. With that, let-sa goooo!

---

...I remember everything...

Lisa screamed, running as far as she could. She knew that the small town of Greenhorne was nearby – hopefully they would offer some explanation to why a face floated to her field of vision and stuck to a Moth. Her blonde hair billowed out behind her, only stopping when she stopped to take a breath.

As expected, no one believed her, not even the mayor of the town, Jafar. Of course, that all soon changed when he appeared: Dark Lord Enigma. He floated in the air, above everyone's heads; cold, pale hands reaching out like claws. The edge of Dark Lord Enigma's purple robes swayed and fluttered in the direction that his evil energy swirled, torn and tattered at the edges.

Two demonic black horns poked out of his crop of dark hair, red eyes glowing with hatred for the world. A wicked grin curled across his face, as pale as his hands. What drew everyone's attention, though, was the amulet on his neck; a chain snaking across it, holding a heavy-looking gem shaped strangely like an eye, with a pupil and everything.

He laughed, revealing that he would plunge the world in darkness and despair, starting with the citizens of Greenhorne. His arms rose into the air, and just like that people's faces were ripped off of their heads, a chorus of screams echoing out. Surprisingly, Lisa was one of those who kept her face, but as she gazed upon the scene Dark Lord Enigma left, she wished she hadn't been so lucky.

Blood splattered the dirt path, bits of flesh lying on the pools of the dark liquid. What was more morbid than that was what was left of those who lost their face: a blank slate; not a single scratch or tear. The sarcastic guy, Gandalf, slumped on the ground. A distraught young mother, Nano, caught her son Jason as he fell forwards, faceless and unable to scream. As quick as he appeared, Dark Lord Enigma was gone.

In the heat of the moment, Lisa offered to help Nano save her son's face. She gave Lisa a family heirloom to help protect her. As it turns out, she would need the guardian angel's help as she fought off the mini slime Jason's face was attached to – without the guardian angel, she wouldn't have become a Mage.

...I remember my first friend, Eliza...

"I-I can't deal with the both of them by myself!" Lisa shrieked, her voice raw from screaming. Two Rock Moths were at both sides of her.

"Looks like you're having a tough time there..." Lisa's guardian angel whispered in her ear. She could feel his comforting touch on one of her hands.

"Don't worry...Help is coming. I have called for a girl to help you out..." A girl wearing a fluffy blue dress and had a bow tie the same color tying up her blonde hair came skipping down the path, microphone in hand. The girl stopped, looking around behind her glasses.

"Hmmm?" She muttered to herself. "How did I end up here?" Lisa called out for her help, the Rock Moth with a mouth cackling gleefully, almost drowning out her cry for help. The girl looked up, eyes snapping open at the sight of Lisa. She rushed over to her, agreeing to help.