XI

george

i stumbled through the front door, glass covering my pale hands. i felt as though i was drunk, unaware of my surroundings. all of my senses were numb and my brain was mush. my heart felt as though it was gonna stop beating any minute. pain laced through my soul and came out of my eyes in the form of tears. i slid down the door and cried for hours on end, wanting to forget the night.

flashback- 2 hours prior

i laughed at the tv screen, laying on the other side of fraser in his bedroom. we had decided to get back together. he sighed as i got up to go to the bathroom to shower, grabbing clothes from a drawer in his dresser. i came back, he took to grab something from the room. i gasped as i heard fraser whisper an "i love you too." tears brimmed my eyes as the door slowly creaked open, exposing me in a towel and pain expression. fraser stood in fear as he placed his phone onto the bed and made his way towards me. i backed away against the wall across from the hallway and cried. he stood over me and i prepared myself for the anger that's about to ensue upon me. as i sat there i grew angry as well, the one i loved was cheating on me. i watched as fraser threw a book by my head, screaming about how he needs privacy and trust if the relationship was going to work again.

"that shit was pathetic, i need love, fraser!"

i screamed.

"you're just something to distract my aching brain for once!"

fraser screamed as he threw a picture at me, glass shattering into the palms of my hands as i tried to protect it, failing. i spun around and stared at him, fear and confidence lacing my eyes.

"i wish i never loved you."

the words left my mouth faster than i could register them. i was out the door in seconds.