chapter 1( close a deal with a kiss

okay hey guys 

new chapter sorry if its short but i wanted to write this know! its 1030pm here and im sleepy but please be nice about spelling and things like that xx georgia

**************************************************

Sashas POV

that basterd bet me he actualy won the race and know i have to leave and go live with his gang and  so dose max! butterstap!!!i get out of my car and storm off!i lost Sasha Jane never loses! never ever! he will pay Riley Smith will pay evan if i die tryig!

.....

i find Max crying out side of my cars shed... o god please dont let her be pregnet again i just couldnt deal with it! i was praying as i walked towords her . 

"OHHHH SASHA! M just told me you and i are leaving and have to go with Riley Smith he is so hot and so are his members what are we going to to we will be the only girls in his gang no to mention he is the beatter of the shangon pack!" she wailed  and through her self in to my arms 

is this all she was worried about that she was going to be surounded by hot guys ..ugghhhh if only my life was that simple!

she was a full wich ment finding her mate would be easy because she unlike myself or a rouge couldnt change her sent! my sent unfortuantly changes every so oftern so i have to keep geting re-officalize in to the packs...

i detangeled my self from max and went i search of Riley Smith to tell him to stay the hell out of my way and to leave max the hell alone! i swear if he uses her like a peace of gum i will cut his hand off!

fter about half an hour surching for him i found him leaning on the hood of my car 1 my freeking car !!!no body tuches my car !!

"get the hell of my car!" i hissed at him pusshing him off the hood and moving in to the spot he had just been sitting in:D

"so Sasha ? is it??? this little deal with you is going to be very intresting you understand that you will have to be part of the pack dont you?" he said with that stupid smirk on his face i hate players because of that stupid smirk they all think is so hot when in reality mkes them look like the cat out of alice and wonderland!!

"yes " i hissed at him i was so pissed off about this whole deal bettween the gangs .

"shall we close the deal then?" he asked rasing an eyebrow at me!! making him look evan more cat like.

"sure what ever.." i mumbled at him makinghim get pissed that i wasnt falling for his player charms..well what he think is a charm anyways,....Limd (LAUGHIN IN MY HEAD!)

he then out of know where grabs my face in his hands and kisses me ruffly and urgently..ewwwww! i try to push him off me but he dosnt bugh ! ughhh what is it with wolves and being as heavy as an hipo??

when he pulles back i knee him in the groin wich resoults in me getting a punch to the temple and landing on the floor out for the count.

just as i drift of i feel him pick me up and whisper in my ear " deal was closed with a kiss baby"

*********************************

sorry it was short but i have to go to bed now night xxx

georgia