3 months after , at some place

Jin Pov

I follow my mum footsteps , learning to Become a doctor . Ive lost contacts with the boys even though I did wanting to know how they doing..

Yoongi never give up finding y/n even till this day I didnt tell him where she really is..

I open the bedroom door and see her sitting on the bed still looking beautiful.

You:
Y/n..? So how are you doing?

Y/n:
.. oppa? As she smiled.. hugging me

You:
You seem in your happy mood today as I kiss her forehead.

Y/n:
I felt myself getting better and better.. as she hold onto my hand.

Y/n Pov

After how Jin oppa saved me.. I slowly getting better everyday even though he doesnt let me out of this room .

I am just glad to see my real mum but after few times , Ive never seen her again.. Jin told me that shes busy overseas but ... Its weird.

Jin:
Y/n..? What are you thinking about so deep?

You:
Nothing , I am just missing mum .. when can I see her again? Should we try calling her even she at overseas?

Jin:
Y/n , I told you already . She is far away from seoul and shes a boss.. Even if we try to call her , she wont pick up..

You:
At least we should try?! As I throw my temper at him..

Jin:
Y/n .. I know you are mad but please listen to me okay ? Anyway its time for your medicine.. as he pass me a glass of water and a pill.

You:
Jin oppa.. I think I doesnt need to eat this anymore , I find myself getting better.. as I smile weakly.

Jin:
Nope. Listen to me y/n , eat this okay? You still not healed yet so dont give me excuses.. as he give me a worried expression

I cant help but to swallow the pill again.. I know i should trust him but something tell me not to.

Jin:
Good girl . Thats right , you will get better if you ate this everyday.. okay? Dont you trust me?

You:
I am not used to it.. Jin oppa , I thought that I am fine now..

Jin:
Go sleep okay?.. I bring you food during dinner time.. as he walk away and close the door.

Jin Pov

Everything seems completely fine and in my control now. She wont get hurt anymore.. Thats what I thought it would be

Suddenly a phone call interrupt my thoughts. A unknown number

You:
Hello..?

??:
You thought its over yet hyung? I know you hiding her .. why are you doing this ?

You:
What are you talking about..? Is it Yoongi??..

??:
Im glad you didnt forget my voice hyung. Hand her over me before everything turns upside down again

You:
I wont let her out . Yoongi , she need to be cured . Shes is not well

??:
You are lying .You just want her all to yourself.. Hand her over or do you want to lose me ? Hyung

You:
Stop Min Yoongi.! Aish as he ended the phone call before i even start shouting.

Y/n Pov

I heard jin voices out loud.. Yeah I didnt really trust him despite of him being my real brother.

He always been a real brother to me.. He saved me from the accident which I doesnt want to remember of..

I look out of the window only to see a guy shadow standing there.. as I look closer , its yoongi..? But he suddenly left the place..

What is he doing here ..? Suddenly jin barge in the room and look at me nervously.

You:
Jin oppa ..? Whats going on..? What are you doing ? As I saw how he suddenly pack all my clothes into a bag..

Jin:
We are leaving seoul.. we are leaving here

You:
What..? Where are we going? Why ? Whats going on and ... is it someone finding me again..?

Jin:
Y/n just keep quiet we are leaving somewhere further away from korea okay?

You:
Cant you just tell me the reason..?

Jin:
Alright fine , if you wanted to hear the truth as he suddenly stop and walk towards me.

I look at him .. his stares is totally different .

Jin:
I wanted you all for myself . This is why I didnt let you out of the house..

You:
You... are my brother and you are just meant to protect me right?

Jin:
I did bad things y/n. Do you know how long finally I can get you ?

You:
BUT YOU ARE MY BROTHER!! Go away as I start to distance myself away from him..

Jin:
Y/n.. The dna is fake okay... We can be together now , no one shall disturb us anymore..

You:
Why ..? Why did you do this to me? Where is mum then..?

Jin:
Shes dead. Your real mum is dead..

You:
STOP!! What is the truth .. what is the lie? Please

He quickly hug me tight as he whispered to my ears..

Jin:
Just accept it , you cant get away from me that easily.. You are mine after all.

You:
You are fcking insane! As I try to move away

Jin:
Yeah I am so Insane to be in love with you . Now you get it !? as he kiss me on my lips ..

My tears only can be seen.

* Open ending *