Chapter 20 - Mistake

Start from the beginning

Elias: I wonder if Liz will be okay... I mean, although she has passed the first round, nothing can say she will passed ther other rounds, especially under Miss Elaine's judgement...

Klaus: ...We have to trust her now.

Elias: ...You're right...we cannot let her feel down..

Then, Elaine returned the kind smile to her face as she sat down.

Elaine: Well then, please continue Mr. MC.

MC: Y-Yes...! Now then, those who hasn't been chosen, please went back to the backstage. We will started the second round right away!

The others reluctantly left the stage, leaving from 10 contestants to only 5 now, including Liz, Chica and Kate.

Liz: (Only 5 left huh... I wonder what will the next one be like?..)

MC: Oh and before that, let's see how many score did they have!

Then with a beep sound, on the screen appeared a list with the pictures of the contestants and the judges, and below them were the scores that each of the judges gave. It was listed in numbering order. Starting from the left was Randolph, Schuyler, Vincent and Elaine.

- Kate: 90/80/85/82 ; Total: 337

- Chica: 95/90/90/90 ; Total: 365

- Liz: 95/88/90/95 ; Total: 368

Kate was placed in third. Liz only luckily had three score more than Chica, so Chica was in second place, while Liz was in the first.

Liz: (Phew....I guess that is called a close call...)

MC: Alright! Sir Vincent, please announce the next round.

Vincent: Got it.

Vincent stood up and spoke into the micro.

Vincent: Congrats again for your victory, but please don't relax yet. In the second round, you will changed into another dress that we'll give you later, then you'll join me in a dance. Each person will dance 3 songs, and I will stop if you make only ONE mistake while dancing.

Liz: (Ugh! H-He doesn't need to be so strict!)

Vincent: Alright, good luck ladies.

Vincent shot them a playful wink and sat back down. The contestants were once again changed their dresses. This time, Liz was wearing a purple dress with two thin straps from the neck to her bottow at her back with an X-shaped, revealing the skin of her back, the skirt was just above her knees a little. Her dress was glittering like the night's starry sky. Her hair was tied up into a loose bun on the back of her head, she also changed into a pair of black earings and amethyst bracelet.
Since Liz was in first place, she was called to dance with Vincent first.

Liz: (Ugh... This isn't good...I'm getting all nervous again..)

Vincent: May I have this dance?

Liz: Y-Yes!

Liz took Vincent's helding-out hand, but suddenly Vincent grabbed her hand and pulled her close enough to whisper in her ear.

Vincent: You're too tense, relax.

Liz: Huh?

Vincent grinned and led Liz to the center of the stage while talking to her.