B O N U S C H A P T E R 2

Start from the beginning

Amira nodded as they continued walking to their first period. As they walked she couldn't help but stare at the side of his face admiring his features. Looking down she cursed in her head not sure what she was feeling at the moment.

The feelings she developed for Twan came after Amira passed and she wasn't sure if it was because he was the only person there for her or acting off of emotions, but either way she knew it was wrong to be liking her dead bestfriends man.

Since Amira died she felt she had no one except Twan and that's what made her fall for him but she knew she could never act on her feelings, it wouldn't be right and she would hate herself.

After her last class she tried avoiding Twan the best she could since as the day went on all she could think about was him. When she made it out the double doors, she saw Twan sitting on the steps with a few other guys talking.

She tried walking past him without being noticed but her big curly hair was a dead give away. Dusting off his pants he caught up to her tapping her arm. "You good? I haven't seen you since first period." He asked truly concerned.

She nodded, "I'm fine, I just needed space plus people are starting to talk."

A frown appeared on his face, "Talk about what?"

"Us," Taking a step back, he looked at her wanting her to elaborate. "People are assuming that you and I are messing around now due to you and I becoming close." She explained telling him about what she heard the girls in class gossip about.

He laughed, "I swear people will start a rumor about anything." Shaking his head, he pulled out a piece of gum. "I don't even look at you like that no offense or anything.."

After that Imani toned the rest of what he was saying out. If she had to be honest, her feelings were lowkey hurt that he didn't feel anything had to mentally slap herself for the thoughts she was thinking, but she really couldn't help how she felt and it made her sick to her stomach that she had gained feelings for her bestfriends man.

Deleted Scene : Four

        Thrusting in and out of her slowly, Hazel moaned softly against his lips as they kissed loving the feeling of their bodies colliding together. She showed up at his house close to one in the morning in tears and he couldn't turn his back on her so he let her in and they just talked about everything.

She admitted her feelings and he admitted to his and that soon lead to the actions they were doing now. They just couldn't ignore the physical and emotional attraction they had for one another any longer, the guilt and regret she once felt before was long gon' as Derek made love to her.

Scratching his back from how deep he was going, she screamed out as he left kisses on her skin warming each spot just from his lips.

It had been four long years since he last made love to a woman and the feeling was amazing especially since the sex held many emotions. Memories from the time they first had sex in high school flashed through their minds thinking about how much time has passed and how things have changed since that exact moment.

Tears fell from Hazel's eyes as he made love to her body, it had been a while since she made love, she almost forgot what it felt like to be touched and loved on by a man who truly loved her just as much as she loved them. She couldn't even remember the last time her and Landon even made love, but she knew it couldn't have felt like this cause this would be something she could never forget.

She didn't know what was better, the sensual kisses he was giving her, the deep strokes he was pounding her pussy with or the way, "I love you," left his lips so easily without a hint of irony just simply straight forward as if he was sure of what he was saying.

She wanted to feel this way forever, she wanted to be in his embrace until the end of time loving how secure she felt whenever they were together.

When she came he pulled out stroking himself a little to keep his hard on. Rolling on his back laying beside her, he used his free hand spreading her legs then rubbed his thumb over her clit letting the sound of her moans fill his ears.

She gripped her breast with her hands biting her lip as he slipped two fingers inside of her sliding them in and out. Grabbing his hand she stopped him pulling his fingers out then got ontop of him as he watched her every move.

Leaning forward she kissed his lips sliding her tongue into his mouth then eased her way down onto his shaft. His hands instantly found their way to her waist as she rocked a little getting used to his size.

After awhile she sped up the pace, riding him as if her life depended on it. He knew with the way she was riding him he was going to bust quick and like clock work he released all his kids inside her as they both laid there trying to catch their breaths.

Kissing the side of his face she smiled lazily rolling off of him. Getting out of the bed she walked into his bathroom turning on the shower, while she showered Derek laid in bed thinking.

He was willing to open up and give love a second chance with Hazel but he wasn't sure if she was truly ready for all that especially dealing with Landon. He wanted to show Hazel a type of love she has missed out on, he wanted to treat her like a woman should be treated, love her like a queen and give her the world but that was only if they were on the same page and deep down he hoped she was but knew only time would tell.

-

This book is officially over 😭 Thank you guys so much for all the views, comments and votes! It means so much to me! It was really exciting and fun writing this story and I can't wait until you guys read about what all will happen in book 2

But again thanks for everything love you guys now onto book 2, chapter one update tomorrow!
- Denise💋

⬇️Answer These Questions Below⬇️

Favorite couple :

➡️Ahmad & Cali (#TeamCahmad) :⬅️
Comment here :

➡️Shaun & Alisha (#TeamShalisha) :⬅️
Comment here :

➡️Derek & Hazel (#TeamDazel) :⬅️
Comment here :

Favorite Character :

➡️Ahmad :⬅️
Comment here :

➡️Cali :⬅️
Comment here :

➡️Marcus :⬅️
Comment here :

➡️Shaun :⬅️
Comment here :

➡️Alisha :⬅️
Comment here :

➡️Derek :⬅️
Comment here :

➡️Chris :⬅️
Comment here :

➡️Marquette :⬅️
Comment here :

➡️Damion :⬅️
Comment here :

➡️Anaya :⬅️
Comment here :

➡️Hazel :⬅️
Comment here :

➡️Ashley :⬅️
Comment here :

➡️Aaron :⬅️
Comment here :

Overall what do YOU think about this story?
Comment here :