He nodded, "Thank you, but you know I could've done this myself right?"

"I know but you already have a lot on your mind and I wanted to do this for you."

"Well I appreciate it forreal."

She smiled, then frowned. "Um are you naked?"

Laughing, he entered the bathroom. "Yes, I was about to hop in the shower before you called."

She smirked. "Send a nigga a pic or something."

Busting out laughing he shook his head, "So you just gon' use my own words against me now?"

"Yep, but um I'm finna go and when I check my phone in an hour I better have some pics in my messages."

"You something else but alright, I love you."

"I love you more babe."

Ending the call, he shook his head sitting the phone on the counter then turned on his shower. Grabbing a towel he wrapped it around his waist then left out his room to check on his son. Peeking around the corner he looked to see he had dozed off, chuckling a bit he went back into his room dropping the towel.

Stepping inside his shower, he stood under the shower head letting the hot water cascade down his body with his eyes closed letting the heat of the water relax him.

The sound of knocking on his bathroom door caught his attention, peeking out he saw Marquette standing at the bathroom door. "You okay?"

"I hungry."

Smiling, Ahmad nodded. "Give me a minute and we'll go get McDonald's."

Cheesing he took off running out the bathroom excitedly. Ahmad closed the door the door to his shower shaking his head. He loved that little boy, within' a year and some months Marquette had found his way into Ahmad's heart and all he wanted to do was protect and love him like his own.

After washing his body down in his bottle of dove for men, he stepped out the shower wrapping the towel around his waist then walked out the bathroom to see Marquette sitting on his bedroom floor playing with his action figure. "Having fun?" Ahmad asked grabbing a pair of his boxers then stepping inside his closet to get dressed.

"Yes, you play with me?"

"After we get back, we can play as much as you want." Dropping the towel after drying off, he grabbed a pair of black true religion jeans, an all black polo shirt with the pink horse then slipped on his all black high-top Nike Air Forces.

Stepping out his closet he checked himself out in the mirror, then walked back into the living room to get the new bag of clothes he brought for Marquette.

Sitting the bag on his bed, he pulled out the outfit that was similiar to his then called for Marquette to come here. "Sit ya toy down son, so we can get you fly."

Doing as told, Ahmad stripped him out of his clothes and helped him put on the new ones. Taking a seat on the bed, he lifted him up sitting him on his lap to put his all black Nike Air-Forces on.

When they both were fully dressed, Ahmad grabbed his keys, wallet and the picture from Amira's room then lifted Marquette holding him up as he left out of his condo.

Just as he was leaving out of his condo so was Marcus. Slapping hands with each other they started heading down the stairs together. "Father and son matching, that's too cute." Marcus joked.