summer racers.

HI EVERY ONE IME BACK AND I THINK THIS STORY WILLLL BE REALLLLLY GOOOOD!!

IM JUST GOING TO LIST THE CHARACTORS AND THEIR DESCRIPTIONS FOR YOU SO YOU CAN SEE IF YOU ARE GOING TO LIKE THIS STORY OR NOT . IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS WITH THE CHARACTORS DONT HESITATE TO MESSAGE ME :) BUT DO NOT LEAVE HATE ON THE STORY ON THE COMMENTS PLZ!

James Riley; male ; popular; player; ALPHA. brown hair, green eyes , tan skin 6ft 5.

Zach Maron; male; sweet heart; gang member; rouge. black hair , brown eyes, pale skin 6ft 1

Riley Smith; male; gangleader ;babboy;  fighter ; beater. dirty blonde hair, pale blue eyes, dark tan skin 5 ft9 

Max Grin; female , gang member ; roouge; stripper. black hair, blue eyes, pale skin , 5ft 5

Kyra Smith; female ;bubbly;athletic;populareblonde, puppy brown eyes ,tan 5ft 7

Sasha Jane ; female ;emo; street racer gangmember; nobody .  brunett ,  hazle eyes with flecs of blue and gold, perfect tan 5 ft 4  half wolf!

Summer Loon ; female, rouge , skank with a capitle S, dark hair brown eyes. 6ft  (I DONT KNOW IF summer WILL BE IN THIS BOOK MUCH AS IM NOT ONE FOR SKANKS SO IDK HOW TO WRITTE POVS FROM HER :/)

REMEMBERING THIS IS ONE OF MY ONLY STORYS ON WATTPAD AND THAT ALL NEGITIVE COMMENTS WILL BIT YOU ON THE BUM IN THE FUTURE!

I ALSO WOULD LIKE TO SAY THAT I AM OPEN TO ANY IDEARS AND IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO WRITE A CHAPTER AND SEND IT TO ME (sexual or not ) PLEASE DO I AM ALL FOR CONSTRUCTIVE CRITERSISM.

XXXXXXX GEORGIA<3

*************************************************************************************************************

PROLOGE

UNKNOWNS POV

i watched as their driver got in to their car daym that girl had some good looks she was short yes but she pulled it off, i mean she dose have some good boobs on her and had a nice ass on her to but what got my atenion was her eyes they were hazel with gold and blue in them ringed with black eyeliner and framed with thick lashes making my breath hich in my throught. she was wearing a  skin tight lether jaket that cut of at her ribcage showing her perfectly tone stomich off and had on skin tight jeans that compemented her figure with lace up knee high boots she looked like a dvil sent from hell to suduse me!

"oi we gonna race or what?" her voice was sexy as hell!

she was loking deadly so i climed in to my car and just as we pulled over to the start line her gang leader walked over to her and they started talking . he walked over to me and we made a bet a bet that i sure as hell am winning!

if i win i get her!

SASHA'S POV

god i am so sick of this guy i am racing tonight he keeeps looking at me like im somthing to eat!

i mean i get that max dressed me in the most reviling and deadlyus looking outfit she could fine but really skin tight jacket???

i called out to the guy checking me out if we were going to race or what? and he just got in his car!!! how rude!

as i pulled up to the starting line the leader of my gang the foxtail gang walked over to me he wanted to make a bet ... hear we go again.....(mental eye roll) ....

"oi sash! making a bet with the othere racer if you win we get him but if he wins by some mirical you and max are with him got it? good now win this f*cking thing"

well gee thanks M now i have to win!!!

the race started and so was the race of summer.

************************************************************************************************************

sneek peek of the book! 

comment ,folllow ,rate ,vote ,tell otheres:D

XXXXXGeorgia