Chapter 2

Winter is the coldest season of the year in some parts of the northern and southern hemisphere, this season is characterized by falling snow and freezing cold temperatures, usually exacerbated by strong winds. The season which usually lasts about three months is caused by the winter-stricken area being farthest away from the sun in the earth's orbit around it.

Autumn is the after and before . In the this season is also called fall. It is often said to begin with the autumnal in and end with the winter in December. In the Southern Hemisphere, it runs from the autumnal in March to the winter in June.

In many places in the , autumn is a time for most crops. trees (trees that lose their every year) lose their leaves, usually after turning yellow, red, or brown. In many countries, autumn is the time a new starts. In the UK, the period of school between the start of September and the end of December is known as the 'Autumn Term'.

When it is autumn in the Southern Hemisphere, it is spring in the Northern Hemisphere. On the Equator, autumn is very much like spring, with little difference in temperature or in weather. Autumn is a time when most animals are looking for food so they can store up for winter, because they soon will be going into . The weather gets colder and more windy. In Autumn the hours of daylight and the hours of night are the same. In autumn the weather changes all the time. The weather turns cooler and often windy and rainy.

After the incident at Brett's party, Nathan teases me every day that he is approved in the idea of stealing one's heart.

I went to my History class. Before entering the room, I took a deep breath and fixed my hair. I'm excited and annoyed at the same time, every time I attend my history class because I know he would be there.

"Hey potato!"

He shouted and pointing the chair next to him. Telling me to sit beside him. I ignored him and sat in front beside Kelly. I put my things off in the chair and sat. I opened my History book to read some lessons.

"Hi Potato."

He smiles cheerfully and he even wave his hand in the air.

Where's Kelly? Why is this goof sitting beside me?

I looked at the back and there I saw Kelly smiling at me.

I sighed and continue reading my history book.

He won't stop talking and annoys me the entire class.

Months had passed and we became very close. Every Friday night he went to my house or I would go in their house to watch anime or Korean drama and it became our routine. He became close with my family especially with my younger brother.

"Not that one!"

I grabbed the remote from him and play the drama I like to watch. He just sighs and pout his lips.

"You look like a gay stop pouting your lips."

"Really? I look gay?"

I looked at him and nod. He moved closer to me and ask again. Our face is just in inches if one of us move then our lips will meet.

"What if I kiss you?"

I stop breathing for a second and just stared at him.

"Mom, Nathan and Sammie is kissing!"

I pushed him back and stand up. I saw Samuel in my door sneaking and run away.

My heart won't stop beating too faster. I could feel the heat in my face.

"You're blushing."

He laughs too hard as if there is no tomorrow.

I kicked him and went outside my room and went to the kitchen.

"How's your first kiss dear?"

My mom asked while she is preparing our dinner.

"Stop it mom."

My heart still won't stop beating too fast.

That night we ate dinner with my family and they couldn't stop teasing us.

"You two are look great together."

"I see my future grandson and granddaughter will be handsome and beautiful just like their grandpa and grandma, right honey?"

My dad just nods and giggles.

After we ate dinner....

"Good night Potato."

He waved and walked away.

And that night I couldn't sleep.

I screamed in my pillow every time I remember the incident.

December 31, 2016

"Potato faster! I'll be late in my game."

I grabbed all his things and followed him.

Every time he has a game he would make me his personal assistance, no, a slave rather.

I don't enjoy watching any sports game so I was just sitting in the bench. When it's break time, he would come to me and ask for water.

"Water."

I hurriedly gave him a bottle of water. He drinks it and sat beside me.

"I'm sweating, wipe it."

As I wipes his sweats on his face I could hear some noises saying...

"Who is she? Nathan's girlfriend?"

"Eww no way."

"I'll be Nathan's girlfriend."

And they all laugh.

Hours had passed and his team won.

He went straight at me and hugged me tightly. He even lift me in the air and turn around.

"You'll always be my lucky charm Potato."

I blushed again.

He put me down and pat my head.

I could see how happy he is.

I can't stop smiling.

I'm very proud of him.

He grabbed his things from me and hold my hand.

I looked at him but he still smiling, looking straight at the road.

It was Saturday night so we went straight to my house instead of celebrating their championship with his teammates and coaches.

Also, it was New Year's Eve and my family invited him.

On our way home we could see fireworks in the sky. I put down the window of the car and feel the fresh air looking at the sky.

I'm happy.

After we celebrate the New Year's Eve he stayed for awhile at my house.

We are in my room watching a drama when he suddenly excused himself. He said will go downstairs to get something.

He went back right away smiling wildly, holding a cute little white shih tzu puppy.

I hurriedly stand up because of excitement. I hold the puppy and pat its head, rubbing its smooth hair I have found something on his neck. A pendant.

Je quidem 처럼 tu is what written on the pendant.

I looked at him confusedly but he just holds my hands.

My heart beats faster.

"Sam."

He said seriously.

"I indeed like you."

Story of UsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara