"I guess it's just you, me and this big house Biscuit

"I guess it's just you, me and this big house Biscuit." Louis muttered sadly as he petted his dog's head.

Louis wasn't exaggerating when he said it was a big house.

It was a two-story house with five bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, a basement and a kitchen equipped with a long work island, it even has a breakfast bay. Louis knew it was love at first sight when they were being shown by the real estate agent.

Louis was dumb enough to believe that when he and Kyle bought a big house that he'll be able to make a man out of him and be responsible because the house was screaming as a big family home.

But of course not, immature Kyle had slept around while Louis was at work and used the house to lure gold diggers all over the city.

Louis was furious.

He could have killed Kyle when he caught him on the act, he left his work early because he was feeling under the weather so imagine his surprise when the first thing that greeted him were clothes thrown out the stairs and leading to a vacant room where he found them asleep, naked and the room reeking of sex.

Louis didn't immediately make a scene, first he took all their clothes and threw it away and then he went to fetch some Febreze and a bucket. He went back upstairs and went to the bedroom, spraying the Febreze everywhere before going to the bathroom and filling the bucket with water.

He can feel his eyes stinging with tears while he waited the bucket to be full.

After it was done, he carried it straight back to the room and poured all its content to the two unsuspecting cheaters.

Louis felt a sick sense of happiness when Kyle and the man he was next with almost drowned, but as the mysterious man saw Louis looking ready to pounce. He ran butt naked downstairs and Louis heard him cursed, probably because his clothes were nowhere to be found but Louis heard the front door close and he hoped that man had left naked.

So, he was left with a cheating boyfriend and he didn't speak to him at all, left him there and went to throw all his stuff into a garbage bag.

Louis hasn't fully cried yet because he was consumed with nothing but anger but now that he's calmed down, he finally felt the pain and let himself cry on Biscuit.

Because life sucks and he hopes Kyle goes to hell.

●▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬●

"You should try renting it."

It was Louis' friend/boss Eleanor who had come up with the idea.

They were having their lunch break at a nearby restaurant and Louis had just finished another rant about Kyle and how he was left with all the bills to pay for everything.

Louis loves the house but it was too fucking expensive.

Louis and Kyle had officially broken up after Louis used Kyle's account on Facebook, changed his password and posted 'IM A CHEATER' in all caps on his timeline and then blocked him for good. He hadn't heard from him and it hurts for a bit because it only means Kyle never actually cared enough about him.