Chapter 7

Monday

The weekend passed within a blink. As always. And honestly the only good part about it was not interacting with Kim Taehyung. My dream for the rest of my life.

I press the snooze button for the 7th time on my phone and finally get up. After performing my morning essentials, I head over to my closet to dress up. Going with the classic, I put on gray hoodie, black pants and converse.

...

I meet up with Rosé in the library before first class. She had partially spent the weekend with Chanyeol. 

"Im sooo sleepy" she complains

Relatable.

"How was your weekend" I ask her teasingly.

"Active" a smile become visible.

I get what she meant. Oh god.

"You guysssss" I playfully cover my ears.

"I'm too young for this. Noooo" I manage speak out through my laughs.

They have been together for a couple of years already and I knew they had reached this level for a while now.

"Stoppp, I wasn't even being descriptive" Rosé mutters nervously.

She switches the convo to my journal.

"Did you get your journal back from Taehyung"

"No, the jerk keeps postponing it" I sound annoyed.

"I see it" Rosé immediately drops in.

"What"

"You and Taehyung...in the future...dating" the words slowly leave her mouth. I give her a quick nudge on her arm. Oh, she did not just do that.

"Owwww" She whines.

"Me and Taehyung would only end up as enemies, I can't even stand to see his horrible face for more than a second" I trail off..."plus you know I like Taeyong." I add in.

"Do you really?"

Wow I feel attacked. Why's Rosé even doing this???

"Taeyong is more friendly, kind, and actually cares for people, Taehyung can't relate." I point out.

"Don't you think your more of a fan towards Taeyong's character, you just "love" the way he behaves"

I—What—No

I truly truly love Lee Taeyong.

Honestly I can't even remember the amount of nights—even days, I would spend writing about him in my journal.

CRAP

"NOOOOO" I bury man face in Rosé's neck, hiding from the embarrassment I had kicked myself into.

"What the—Jen are you fine?"

"Do you think Taehyung found out I like Taeyong, I had written about him q— quite a few times."

"I mean he definitely would have by now"

Her word cruelly stabbed my heart. I am literally the most unlucky, most fortunate girl out there.

.....

It was finally time for PE class. Today we were jogging the track. Great. My favorite.

I peep over at Taeyong when we finally made it around the track begin our first lap.

Unfortunately, Taehyung was also in my sight since both of them including Chanyeol were jogging together. Me and Rosé were about 7 yards behind them.

After a while we were all separated. Everyone was kind of at their own pace. Chanyeol and Rosé stuck together a little ahead of me. Meanwhile, Taeyong was nearly 4 yards in front of me. Mr. Jackson blows his whistle indicating the walk lap had begun. Everyone slows down all tired and sweaty, including me. I breathe louder than usual. Wow that was tiring. Before I was able to take in any more oxygen, a manly voice becomes exposed behind me.

"What exactly do you see in him?"

I twist my body coming in full contact with Taehyung. Again.

Hopefully he had remembered to bring my journal.

I playfully hit his arm and he releases a light giggle. Ignoring his first sentence and ask him the obvious question.

"Did you bring it?"

"Did I?" Taehyung responds questioning himself.

"What do you mean, you're the one that's suppose to know" I absolutely look annoyed at this point. He is playing with me.

"When do you plan on opening up to Taeyong?" he switches the convo.

"Didn't your parents teach you not to go through strangers stuff?" I respond in frustration.

"Strangers? Your not a stranger. You're my future girlfriend. We just having started dating yet." His voice leaves his mouth so casually. How is he saying these without even feeling a little uncomfortable.

"Wait, so if you know I like Taeyong, your best friend, aren't you a little embarrassed of what you're saying to me right now"

"No"

"Wow, why am I not surprised" I shake a head.

"Yea, you like him, but does Taeyong like you back?" He smirks devilishly and leaves my sight. 

Kim Taehyung got me there.

————————————————————————
CHAPTER 7 DONE!
PLEASE GIVE IT LOTS OF LOVE
COMMENT AND LIKE
DONT BE A SILENT READER!
LEAVE FEEDBACK💗