Chapter 5

I drive home thinking about the same questions over and over.

"What were we going to do at the park?"

"Why did he even want to meet up?"

"Is he ever going to give me back my journal?"

I rush upstairs and lie on my cozy bed; my favorite place ever. It was about 3:30 and in less than 5 hours I would be living the most uncomfortable moments of my life. After staring at the clock for a good 10 minutes, I decide the time wasn't going to pass by any faster so I dive in on my homework. Both my parents usually get home around 6 since they were doing the same job so I had a couple of hours to myself.

....

I stare at the time which read; 7:32.

I'm getting nervous...
Why am I getting nervous?

I change into a pair of black jeans and a sweater. My parents where in their work rooms so, I quickly tell them I'd be back in about an hour. I put on my slip on vans and walk out.

It took me about 20 minutes to finally arrive at the park. I glance at my watch, 7:56.

Taehyung was no where to be seen. The park was empty and quiet. It was a little intimidating. I spot the closest empty bench and sit on it. The wind was blowing a little too hard so I wrap myself with my arms trying to warm myself up.

8:17...

It has been 17 minutes and still no Taehyung. Was he playing a game? Because if that's the case, he will pay back?

About a minute later, I hear footsteps approaching me from my right. I turn, facing the figure. Although it was dark, by the posture and body structure of the person, I could tell it was Taehyung. He had a black leather jacket over a white shirt and a pair of black jeans

Mr. Kim Taehyung finally dared to make an appearance.

"So, you came?" His voice sounded manly and a little rough. There was about a foot between us.

I didn't want to spend any other minute here, freezing to death in the cold.

"Where's my journal?" I ask him with a serious expression.

"Chill, babe we got plenty of time to talk about that."

He took a step forward. I took a step backwards to keep the same distance between us. This was getting a little too intimidating.

"Look, this is getting ridiculous, just give me back my journal, I need to go home"

Taehyung grits his teeth, scratching his messy hair at the same time. Oh no, something is up.

"What" My mood instantly goes down.

"Uh, I thought you wouldn't come so I didn't bring your journal with me" he lets out a laugh at the end of his statement.

"Ughh, look Taehyung this is getting out of hand, just bring my journal to school and I'll pick it up"

I absolutely don't want to encounter him anywhere out of school again. This situation is driving me crazy. And no I don't deserve this.

I walk past him rapidly.

"Where you going, other girl's would die to even spend a minute with me?....How often do you even get to talk to hot guys like me?" here we go again with his smirking.

He continues again, "Ok fine but, you know we're going to the same place, I can give you a ride" he offers.

Without answering him or turning my back, I continue walking. I am not signing up to experience an awkward 5 minute drive with the school's most arrogant character.

————————————————————————

CHAPTER 5 DONE!

Comment and Like!!
Please don't be a silent reader.
THANKS FOR 2.600+ reads