CHAPTER 3

Your POV

At lunch

You took out your lunch box. And place it in the table. Then waited. Misaki looked at you confusedly. "L/n-san aren't you eating?" She asks. You turn to face her "shssss just wait..."
Then from a far there were screams "y/n-channnnnnnn!" You grind.

"Y/n chann lets eat at the rooftop!!"oikawa said cheerfully. " Would you stop yelling!" Iwaizumi said. "*giggles* yeah lets eat at the rooftop. Btw meet my new friend misaki miyu" You said.

"E-ehh?!" She blushed deep red.
The two buys did not notice the blonde girl until you introduce her. "Hello Im oikawa toruu and this is iwaizumi hajime" "Yo" Oikawa said followed by iwaizumi.

"Then shall we eat?" You ask.

At the rooftop

"So misaki-chan! Whats your hobby?" Oikawa asks. "Ehmnn i dont really have a hobby but... Reading maybe?" She said shyly.

"Ohhh" Oikawa said as he took another bite of his milk bread.
"Saki-chan. Are you planning to get in a club?" You asks.

"Umm not really what about you?"she ask curiously. " Shes going to get in the volleyball club obviously!"oikawa said.

"Actually no, i was planning to get in the anime club ofc!"you said. " Ehhh?!!? B-but y/n chan!" He pouts. "Oh dont be such a drama toruu" you said as you close your lunchbox.

"Ah! What about you misaki-chan? Wanna join the vollyball club?"oikawa said eyes full of hope.

"Umm i'd like to but... i cant actually play volly..." saki said. "Hmmmm ah! What about being our manager! You dont have to play just help us around!" Oikawa said again still full of hope.

"Okey maybe trying wont hurt"she said smiling. Oikawa's face blush a tint of pink but nobody noticed. "Okey! Then will wait after school!" Oikawa said
"Y-yeah!"saki said.

As the trio spoke nonstop iwaizumi's phone rang.

Iwaizumis POV.

*ring*

I checked my phone to find a messege from matsun.

Matsun: iwaizumi theres a club metting go to the gym and bring oikawa.

Iwaizumi: sure.

I looked at oikawa "oikawa theres a volley ball meeting we better get going" i said standing up.

"Ohh! Great timing! So we could introduc Misaki chan to the others!" Oikawa said jumping up. "W-wait right now?"she asks suprised. "Yes!" Oikawa smiled. "Can l/n san come?" She asks.

"Ofcourse shes coming" oikawa said. "Ye-- wait what?" Y/n raised her head. " i wa--" before y/n could finishe her sentece oikawa grab y/n wrist and drag her to the gym. While me and misaki followed them from behind.

P.s
Im sorry if the grammer is bad.