CHAPTER 1

Your POV

Today was your first day at aoba johsai. You are a new student here. You decide to enterd here because your two childhood friend beg you to. At first you were thinking of joining karasuno insted but oikawa kept begging you to join seijou.

After weeks and month being forced you gave up and enterd seijou.

You stood there attending the first year ceremony. After the ceremony you were put in class 1-E. At class you were just meeting the homeroom teacher and deciding the class reps.

At lunch

You sigh. You take out your lunch box. you brought (f/f) as you were about to eat someone yelld at you "y/nnnnnn channnnnnnnn!!!!!"

You sigh knowing who it is. "Y/n chan! Now you are my little kouhai! Yippy!" He said happly shooking my shoulders.

Then suddenly iwaizumi appeard "yo y/n" he said raising his hand.

"Yo iwa-kun" i replied with a smile. Oikawa pouts "huftt you replied iwa-chans greeting but you ignored me"

"Thats because your trash" i said as i crossed my arms "meane!!" He said pouting. "Aww dont be such a baby ill buy you bread milk later" you said as you ate your lunch.

"REALLY?!?" He asked with sparkeling eyes. I nod "yeayy! Btw y/n chan will you watch us practice today??" He asked.

I think for a while "yeah sure i dont have anything better to do anyways" you said. "Great well then see you later!"he said as he runs of.

You turned to iwaizumi he sigh." Well then take care" he said. "Yeah.."

Then a bunch of oikawas fangirls approached you "y/n san your friends with oikawa senpai?!!" They asks.

"Yeah... something like that" you said as you continued eating your lunch. "Can you introduce us to him??!!" They ask as they fangirl about meeting him.

"Unfortunatly no. If you want to know him say it to him self not to me" you said as you stand up loosing your appetide.

A coupel of fangirls glared at you but your used to it anyways. For you facing oikawas fangirls was not a problem but the things that annoys you is that the fact that people tried to get close to you was only for oikawa.

You walked to the vending machine and buys (f/d). You insert the starw then starts to drink.

At voli practice.

As you entered the gym. All eyes looked at you "who's she?"kindaichi asks everyone shook their heads but then.....

"Y/n channn!" Oikawa said as he hug you spining you around. "Stop it tooru!" You said. He puts you down.

"You came!" He said. "Well yeah..." you said. "Oikawa san is that your girlfriend?!" His teammates ask.

Oikawa gasped. "Will you be my girlfriend?!??" he asked. Before you could ask iwaizumi smaked oikawas head.

"No way. She will date someone like you shittykawa" iwazumi said. I gave iwaizumi the tumbs up.

Oikawa pouts "i was asking y/n! Not you!" Iwaizumi rolls his eyes.
"So will you???" Oikawa asked once again. "Maybe" you said.

Oikawa was about to scream but then the Coach yelld "oikawa start practicing!!!!!" Oikawa flince "r-right!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Welp thats the first chapter so what do you think?. Sorry if there is wrong grammers BTW.

See you in the next chapter!.