CHAPTER 2

The next day.

You sit up from your bed lazily. You streach your arms as you yawn once again.

You then takes a shower. After the shower and putting on your uniform you walk to your kitchen then cook (Favorite Breakfast) and (f/f) for lunch.

After your finished eating you heard a knock on your door. You quickly take your backpack. Then walks to the door.

You open the door and it reaveald oikawa and iwaizumi "Ohayou Gozaimasu Y/n chan!!!" Oikawa yelld

Iwaizumi sigh "Ohayou" he said. You nod "ohayou tooru iwa kun" you said as you lock your door.

Then  they starts to walk to school. As you reach the school gates. Oikawas fangirls starts to whisper at eachother then they approach oikawa.

"Oikawa sama! Ohayou!" Fangirl 1 said. "Ohayou" oikawa replied smiling. "Oikawa sama! Can we watch you practice today??" Fangirl 2 ask "suree!" He said

As his fangirls starts to gather more and more you and iwaizumi got zoomed out.

I roled my eyes. Iwaizumi then sigh "assykawa come on! We are going to be late for school!" Iwaizumi said as he drag the setters hand.

"Jaa ne~" Oikawa waved at his fangirls. They Starts to squel.
I just followed the two from behind.

At class

You sit at your desk and puts on your headset listening to (f/s).

As you close your eyes enjoing the music someone tapped your shoulder.

You open your left eye to see who it is. You saw a girl with blonde wavy hair. Her face is really shy and cute.

Then the girl speaks "u-umm y/n san can i s-sit next to you??" She ask suttering.

I didnt see her yesterday... did she get into school late?

You looked at her one more time. "Sure..." you said. The girls face lighten up. "Arigatou gozaimasu" she said bowing to you.

Then not long after that the homeroom teacher came "okey class today we will be having a new student today..." she said as she look into her papers.

"Her name is saki miyu" she said "the name misaki miyu could you please come her and introduce your self?"

Saki glupd. "R-right!" She said as he walked to the front. "H-hello everyone! M-my name is misaki miyu i moved here from amerika. My mother is american and my father is japanest" she said as she stop for a second and looked down.

"My mother.... passed away so we decide to move here i hope we could be great friends" she said smiling at the end.

After she sits down you looked at her "sorry for your lost..." you said.

"Yeah... its okey" she said.

You could hear student whispers to each other "shes a hāfu?? Shes pretty cutee!" Student 1 said "yeah but she seems annoying" student 2 said.

Little did you know that this girl will change your life...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LOLOLOL thats all i could write for today XD. .

Im sorry if its bad yall.

Welp see you at the next chapter! ;)