Isabella gasped in horror and covered her mouth with her hand. She had another feeling, a feeling that she knew who that man was. She had an inkling that the man was her biological father, he looked a lot like herself and Isaac. She was just hoping that Isaac hadn't been the one to kill him.

Isabella looked away from the car as her body shook in fear and then turned her gaze to the dark alley. Isabella could see Isaac's bike that he always rode to school thrown to the side next to a dumpster. The back wheel was still spinning indicating that he had been on it not too long ago. Isabella gulped nervously and began to walk inside the dark and wet alley.

Water poured down from her hair into her eyes as she slowly walked deeper into the alley. She cautiously checked behind every trash can and around every corner, hoping to catch any glimpse of Isaac. She could smell his scent but she couldn't seem to find him.

As Isabella passed yet another corner, thinking Isaac wasn't there, she suddenly heard a soft whimpering. She quickly stopped in her tracks and turned back around towards the corner. She just hoped that whimpering was Isaac and not someone or something else.

She slowly walked over to where the whimpering was coming from and pulled her phone out of her pocket with a deep breath. She turned on the flashlight and pointed it towards the noise as her hand shook nervously.

She let out a sigh of relief when she saw that the light was highlighting the body of her twin brother. When she saw him it broke her heart in two. Isaac was crumpled up in a ball and crying. He had his head tucked into his legs and he wasn't not looking up at Isabella, even with a bright light shining on him. She knew that he knew he wasn't alone anymore though.

Isabella squatted down to Isaac's level and sighed deeply before reaching out and grabbing his shoulder as she said softly, "Isaac?"

At first he didn't move, but she no longer heard cries coming from him. She tilted her head to the side in question," Isaac?"

This time Isaac pulled his head out of his legs and slowly looked at her with tears still falling down his face. He was definitely still crying but the whimpering had ceased.

Isabella gave him a sad smile and said with a shaky sigh because seeing him like this broke her, " Oh, Isaac...what happened?"

She heard his heartbeat quicken and he began shaking his head rapidly while looking off in the distance, not making eye contact with her ," I-I don't, I just remember riding my bike down here and hiding from..."

Isaac paused for a moment, conflicted about telling Isabella about his dad. She already knew what he did to Isaac, she wasn't going to push him.

Isaac took a deep breath and quickly continued," Uh- from someone and when they came to find me I hid. I didn't want to be found but I heard a noise, something that growled. I assumed it to be a werewolf, Derek maybe but it wasn't. It didn't sound like one. Anyway, as I was hiding I saw it run after the person and chase them to the car. Right before it killed them."

Isabella gave him a sad look and shook her head," You mean your dad?"

Isaac looked at her with wide eyes as shock hit him and then he whispered to her softly, " How did you know?"

Isabella sighed before answering him in a saddened tone, " My dad, Derek Hale, the one who bit you? He told me what your father did to you. Not everything of course but, enough to understand that you ran from him. Plus, I kinda saw his body as I was walking here. "