Gauri: Kaisi baat kar rahe hain, bade bhaiya. Aap humare bhai samaan hain, jo chahein woh poochh sakte hain. (What are you saying (Shivaay) bade bhaiya. You are like my elder brother, ask anything that you want to.)

Shivaay: Tumhare aur Om ke beech kya chal raha hain? (What's going on between you and Om?)

Gauri: *trying to avoid the topic* Ku...kuch bhi toh n...nahi, bade bhaiya. (No..nothing as s...such.)

Shivaay: Yeh keh ke tum mujhe baihla sakti ho, khud ko nahi. *holds her hand* Bhai kaha hain na? (You convince me by saying that, but not yourself. You called me your brother, right?)

She nods.

Shivaay: Toh apne bhai par bharosa rakho, main sab theek kar doonga. Likin shuraat tumhe karni hogi. (Then trust your brother, I'll make everything alright. But you have to initiate.) 

Gauri tells him their story, from her point of view. After their conversation, she was breaking down so she went away and Shivaay, too, went to his room.

In ShivIka's room, they both reach at the same time.

Anika: Kuch bataya Gauri ne? (Did Gauri tell you anything?)

Shivaay: Haan. Om? (Yes. Om?)

Anika: Haan. (Yes.)

They look at each other then say in unison.

Shivaay/ Anika: *annoyed* Misunderstanding/ galat- faimi.

Shivaay: Hadh hain yaar. Ek misunderstanding se doosri... (That's the limit! One misunderstanding led to the second...)

Anika: Doosre se teesri... (Second to the third...)

Shivaay: And the list goes on forever.

Anika: Shivaay, hume kuch karna hoga. (Shivaay, we need to do something.)

Shivaay: Likin unhe baat toh khud hi karne padegi. (But they have to talk each other.)

They think for some time then Anika snaps her fingers.

Anika: Idea!

She tells it to him.

Shivaay: That's crazy... likin shayad kaam kare. (That's crazy...but might work.)

Anika: Mission 'Om-Gauri ka milan' part 2 shuru hota hain... ab. (Mission 'Reunite Om-Gauri' part 2 starts... now.)

In the evening, Anika goes to Gauri.

Anika: Arey Gauri, tum yahaan ho. Main tumhe kabse dhoond rahi thi. (Gauri, you're here. I've been looking for you.) 

Gauri: Ka hua bhaujai? (What happened (Anika) Bhaujai?)

Anika: Woh Dadi ko store room se kuch samaan chahiye tha isliye hum dono ko bula rahi hain. Zara meri madad kar dogi. (Grandma needs some things from the store room so she asked for us. Help me out with it.)

Gauri: Haan-haan, chaliye. (Yes, of course, let's go.)

On the other hand, Shivaay does the same with Om. Anika takes Gauri to store room and Shivaay takes Om through different sides. Once they are inside, Shivaay calls Anika.

Anika: *to Gauri* Gauri, Sahil ke school se phone se. Tum ek minute ruko, main abhi aayi. (Gauri, there's an incoming call from Sahil's school. Wait a minute, I'll be right back.)

She quickly cuts the call and redials Shivaay's number.

Shivaay: *to Om* Om, hospital se phone hain. You wait, I'll be back. (Om, there's a call from the hospital. You wait, I'll be back.)