Part 1

Anika and Chanda were getting ready to go to Vijay (the boy to whom Chanda was getting engaged to)'s house.

Anika: *while wearing bangles* Chanda, tum mujhe bata sakti ho ki Vijay ka ghar kahaan hain? Jaldi-jaldi mein main auntyjee se poochhna bhool gayi thi. (Chanda, can you tell me where does Vijay live? I forgot to ask your mom.)

Chanda: Happy Home chawl.

Anika: *shocked* KYA?! (WHAT?!)

Chanda: Tum us jagah naam sunke uchhal kyoon gayi? (Why are you so shocked after hearing the name?)

Anika reminisced her last meet with Mahi in Happy Home chawl.

Anika: Nahi...woh...kuch bhi nahi. Tum in sab faaltu baaton ki tension mat lo. Bas apni sagai pe dhyaan do. (No... it's nothing. Don't feel tensed about these nonsensical things. Just focus on your engagement.)

Chanda: Agar tum kehti ho toh. (If you say so.)

They leave for Vijay's house. The engagement ceremony took place in some time and it was time to go back. Anika was lost in her thoughts but a pat on her shoulder by Chanda brought her back to reality.

Chanda: Kahaan kho gayi thi? Ab chal, wapas jaana hain. (What were you thinking? It's time to go back.)

Anika: Chanda, tum log jao. Main thodi der main aa jaaoongi. (Chanda, you guys carry on. I'll come back in a while.)

Chanda: Kya hua? Sab theek toh hain? (What happened? Is everything okay?)

Anika: Haan, bas thoda kaam hain. Tum jao, main aa jaaongi. (Yeah, I just have some work. You go, I'll come later)

Chanda: Theek hain. (Okay.)

She leaves from there while Anika takes a stop at a tea stall. She buys a cup of tea and sits on a bench. She reminiscences how she found out that Shivaay and Mahi were brothers and how he is not the son of Pinky. Mahi was roaming in the chawl when he sees Anika.

Mahi: *to himself* Yeh Question Kumari phirse idhar kya kar raili aye? (Why is this Question Kumari doing here again?)

Anika turns to towards his direction but he hides before she can see him. Anika was about to leave when she hears a familiar voice.

Voice: Bhabhi!

She turns back to find Priyanka. She was happy to see her after months but got shocked looking at her condition. She had bruises all over her face and hands with tear stains on her cheeks. She goes towards her and cups her face.

Anika: Prinku, yeh kya...kaise hua yeh sab? (Prinku, this... how did this happen to you?)

Prinku: *scared and crying* Bhabhi, please mujhe bacha lijiye. Woh...woh mujhe maar daalengi. (Bhabhi, please save me. She...she'll kill me)

Anika: Kaun? Kaun Prinku? (Who? Who, Prinku?)

Prinku: Ka...Kamini Aunty.

Anika gets shocked.

Anika: Yeh kya bol rahi hain tu? Woh aisa kyoon karengi? (What are you saying? Why would she do that?)

Prinku: Woh... (Because...)

There was a sudden commotion. Anika turns away for a second but when she looks back, Prinku was not there.

Anika: Priyanka? *to herself* Kahaan chali gayi? (Where did she go?)

Just a few feet away from where Anika was standing, Kamini was holding Priyanka behind a wall, covering her mouth. She drags her back to her house.

Anika: Prinku zaroor kisi khatre mein hain. Mujhe usse bachana hoga. Likin main kya karoon? (Prinku is definitely in trouble. I need to save her. But what should I do?)

She was pacing up and down the road, trying to come up with an idea, when she sees Mahi.

Anika: Shayad usse kuch pata ho. (Maybe he would have an idea.) *shouts* MAHI!

Mahi hears her and hits palm to his head while she runs up to him.

Mahi: *irritated* Aye Question Kumari, tu kaaiko apun ke peechhe nahaa-dho ke padeli hain? (Question Kumari why are you after my life?)

Anika: *pleads* Mahi, mujhe tumhari madad chahiye. Please mana mat karna. Prinku ki zindagi ka sawaal hain. (Mahi I need your help. Please don't refuse. Prinku's life is on the line.)

Mahi: Kya hua? Kuch locha hain kya? (What happened? Is there something wrong?)

Anika narrates the whole incident to him.

On the other hand, Kamini drags Prinku in the house, locks the doors and windows and throws her on the floor.

Kamini: Tumhe museebat ko bulane ka bahot shauk hain na? Anika ko bula ke theek nahi kiya. Ab tumhara muh humesha ke liye band karna padega. (You like to invite trouble, don't you? It wasn't right for you to call Anika for help. Now I need to get rid of you.)

Kamini pulls a wire from the wall and walks towards Prinku. She was about to electrocute her but suddenly there is a power cut.

Kamini: *angrily* Ab is light ko kyAH! (What happened tOOF!)

Before she could complete, Anika smashes a bottle on her head and she falls unconscious. Leaving her, Anika rushes to Priyanka's side and helps her stand.

Anika: Jaldi chal Prinku. Mahi ne bahar taxi roki hui hain. Hum tumhe Oberoi Mansion le jaa rahe hain. (Quickly Prinku. Mahi has called the taxi. We're taking you to Oberoi Mansion.)

Prinku: Jee bhabhi. (Yes bhabhi.)

They run out of the house.  Mahi was standing at the entrance of the chawl. Prinku thinks that he is Shivaay.

Prinku: Shivaay bhaiya, aap yahaan? (Shivaay bhaiya, how come you're here?)

Mahi: Apun Shivaay nahi, uska bh... (I'm not Shivaay, I'm his br...)

Prinku: Aap Shivaay bhaiya nahi toh...unka du...duplicate? )
(If you're not Shivaay, you're...his du... duplicate?)

Anika: Prinku, pehle car main baitho. Phir sab samjhaate hain. (Prinku, first sit in the car. We'll explain later.)

They sit in the car and leave for Oberoi Mansion. Anika was tending to a scared Prinku while Mahi was sitting in the front seat.

Anika: Prinku, batao mujhe, Kamini aunty tumhe kyoon maarna chahti thi? (Prinku, tell me, why did Kamini aunty want to kill you?)

Prinku: P...Pata nahi bha...bhabhi. M...maine t...toh kuch nahi ki...kiya tha, unki sa...saari baatein maani. Li...likin woh mujhse ka...kabhi khush n...nahi thi. Pichhle mahine se, Ranveer ek tra...training camp ke liye gaye hain. T...tab se aunty mujhe chhoti-chhoti baato p..par daadti hain, m...maarti hain, torture karti ha...hain. Aa...aaj maine himmat karke unse poochha woh aisa kyoon kar rahi hain toh unhone bataya woh humari family se badla lena chahti hain.
(I d...don't know bha...bhabhi. I..I didn't d...do anything, I f...followed everything she said. Bu...but she was never ha...happy. L...last month, Ranveer went f...for a training camp. Since then, she sc...scolds me over minor things, h...hits me, tortures me. Today I ga...gathered the courage to ask her w...why is she doing this so she replied that she w...wants to take revenge from ou...our family.)

Mahi and Anika lower their eyes, as they know the reason for Kamini's vengeance.

Prinku: Likin bhabhi, aap...*pointing towards Mahi* inke saath kya kar rahi hain? (But Bhabhi, what are doing with him?)

Anika: Mahi ne meri kaafi madad  ki tumhe bachane ke liye. Woh power cut issi ne kiya tha. (Mahi helped me a lot in rescuing you. He caused the power cut.)

Prinku: Tha...thank you, Ma...Mahi bha...bhaiya.

Mahi: Mention not.

They reach Oberoi Mansion.