Worries And Selfish Decisions

Being the recognized current Number one Hero and being a single parent at the same time has never been an easy feat. If anything, it's ridiculously hard that it's almost unimaginable how I'm able to handle both of it.

Just as what All Might have told me before, being a hero isn't all fun and games. Sure, I got praised and they acknowledge me as the No. 1 Hero and they all love me. But that also means I am constantly putting my life in the line every day and that also means I'm also the No. 1 and top priority on the villains hit list.

Villains are constantly after me and everyone that I love. To get to me, they would even resort using the people that I care about to the most of their advantage. As if that wasn't bad enough, because of that reason and because I am always pre-occupied with my duties as a hero day in and day out, I only have five hours or less a day to even spend time with my kids without risking it.

I'm still amazed at how Haruka and Hajime still didn't hate me for not being there constantly in their life like how parents would normally be there for their children. On that of that they have to live under an unreasonable living condition.

With everyone's decision and support. To keep them safe from harm's way and the evil that lurks everyone we must hide the fact about their existence and so no one must know their connection to me at all cost, after all what kind of villain won't be tempted to use the No. 1 Hero's children as a hostage to do as he please, right?

Because of that they had taken up the name the real name of All Might. Not that it was a problem since technically in the register he is their grandfather anyways. Plus, they are not allowed to tell a soul what is my relationship with them.

The only way that I can spend time with them is when I'm with together with Iida-kun, Uraraka-chan, Kacchan and Kirishima. Which is why for some unfortunate events, it ending up seeming like I live with them under the same roof without a house of our own, which sounds really pathetic for the No. 1 hero and a failure as provider.

We have a house of our own, okay!

I had my apartment on my own near my office, which I rarely come back to anyways so it's being used by Kota and Eri. They looked after Hakuka and Hajime for me from time to time until they entered U.A. dorms.

My actual house is situated in the forest where I stayed during my pregnancy period and the ones currently residing there is my mother and All Might, enjoying their retired life together in peace. It was the most ideal place and secured place for them to live in without worries and it would really put me at ease if they stayed there but that also means I can only see them once a week. I was alright with that arrangement and everything seemed to be going smoothly.

Or so I thought. They kept throwing a fit and tantrums when they hit 4 years old saying they want to see me every day even if it's only for a few hours and there seemed to be no talking of my way out of it no matter who tried to convince them and in the end, we all agreed in that weird living arrangement.

Kacchan was really furious with the idea but decided to hold his tongue when Kirishima was totally in support saying that Kenji won't be lonely with the two of them playing with him whenever they are out for work. It was thanks to everyone that I am being able to do both, being a hero and parent at the same time.

But as time passes it seems like my worries are only increasing.

Maybe it was this living conditions fault, with them being constantly moving from one place to another. The both of them kind of developed quite an extrovert personality and adventurous spirit that always gets them in all sorts of different trouble and they just won't stop no matter how many times they get scolded.