Alex gave her a flat look. "That's a good thing. If we had the same relationship, not only would that be creepy, but it would also mean that she'd know about the gang."

Jordan shut her mouth turning forward once again. I stiffened, not wanting to think about Hunter right now. But, of course, Alex continued to talk about him.

"How did you guys even make up, anyway?" He asked, and I clenched the steering wheel so tightly that my knuckles turned white. I didn't want to be reminded of what happened. If I could just forget about it, I'd be able to breathe easier. "I mean, Jesse looked like he was going to kill Hunter right there in the hospital."

And I would've, if Alex didn't hold me back.

"Hunter did what he does best," Jordan sighed, turning her head to the right so she'd be staring out the window. My grip grew tighter on the steering wheel.

"Kill?" Alex guessed, and Jordan made a face.

"He's good at that, but I was talking about threatening," she informed him, not taking her gaze away from the window. "He threatened my brother's life and tricked me into kissing him. Now that you know, just shut up about it and never talk about it again. It was a mistake."

Alex whistled. "Someone's pissed."

"Yeah, I am," Jordan crossed her arms over her chest.

"I wasn't talking about you."

Slowly, Jordan turned her head to face me, as I tried to look like I normally would. I think my grip on the steering wheel and the look on my face gave it away, though. Jordan reached over, placing her hand over mine. My grip loosened as our hands dropped to my lap.

"Hey, hey, hey," Alex called from the back again. "You may not care about our safety, but I do. I don't want to die. Both hands on the wheel, mister."

Both Jordan and I rolled our eyes, and I unhappily took my hand away from hers and placed it back on the steering wheel. Jordan kept her hand on my lap, and I could tell she was waiting for me to give her some sort of reaction. When I ignored it, she didn't take it away.

"Don't you go putting your hand down his pants, either," I could just tell Alex was smirking when he said that.

Nonetheless, Jordan didn't remove her hand and soon enough, we were back at the camp. No one made a move. We all just sat in silence, waiting for something to happen.

"Alex," Jordan began, trying to think of a way to finish her sentence. "Could you go in first and tell the girls not to really touch me or anything? I mean, I'm still really sore and everything and I know they want to hug me. And I need to talk to Jesse, so..."

My ears perked up as she said my name. I didn't think there was anything we really needed to discuss, so I couldn't help but think about what she wanted to talk about.

"Say no more," Alex sighed, sliding out of the car and shutting the door behind him. I still sat in the front seat, confused.

"What do you want to talk about?" I asked, trying to ignore the pain I felt in my fingers from clutching on to the steering wheel so tightly. "Is there something wrong?"

"I just want to know..." She started off, thinking of a way to finish what she began saying, just like she did with Alex. "Are you still angry about that thing with Hunter? When Alex brought it up, you still seemed really angry. I mean, that's understandable and everything, but... You shouldn't be angry about something like this?"

"I shouldn't be angry?" I repeated her, furrowing my eyebrows. I think I had every right to be angry about this. "You don't think I should be angry with the fact that my enemy just made out with my girlfriend who he had just seriously wounded and put in the hospital?"