Jesse's POV (33)

"I'll be right back," I kissed Jordan's forehead for a quick second before dashing out of the room. I left to go and get Jordan something from the cafeteria, but it was also an excuse to escape her and Alex's bickering for just a few minutes.

I settled on getting her a turkey sandwich. There wasn't anything gourmet I could bring for her, but I'm sure it's better than nothing. I walked back to her room, holding the tray in once hand while I opened the door with the other. The second I stepped in, two pairs of eyes turned to me.

Alex was holding a spoon of mush close to Jordan's face, which made her look disgusted. After she noticed that I walked in, she looked relieved. Where as Alex smiled sheepishly.

"Why are you feeding my girlfriend baby food?" I raised an eyebrow, waiting for an explination.

"She needs to eat, Jesse," Alex turned to me, waving the spoon back and forth in front of my face. "She can't starve. She'll die if she starves."

I felt chills go up my back after he said that, but I tried my best to ignore it. I had to keep telling myself that Jordan was alright now, but the word 'death' was taking over my mind.

"But she doesn't have to eat mashed food made for babies," I told him, bringing the tray closer to the bed and placing it on Jordan's lap. "I actually went and got her real food."

"I wanted to see her eat strained peas!"

"Ew, gross!"

"Here," I sighed, trying to ignore the idiot who was still holding the baby food. "I got you a turkey sandwich. I know you can't have anything really extravagant, so I got you this."

"It's perfect," Jordan moaned after taking a bite, causing me to smirked slightly. She was healing faster than I expected. Her jaw didn't seem to hurt as much, and she started sitting up a little straighter. I wasn't expecting her to notice anything, though. After all, I was the one watching her for days as she lay in a bed unconscious. "Thank you so much. It's so much better than whatever Alex was going to give me."

"Don't go making it sound so sexual," Alex said teasingly, making Jordan roll her eyes as she took another bite. I pulled up a chair next to her bed, scooting closer so I was only a few inches away.

"I can't wait to get out of here," Jordan said after finishing her sandwich. I moved her tray to the floor, knowing that she couldn't and Alex wouldn't. "It gets boring here really easily. There's never anything on TV."

"You've only been here four days," Alex reminded her. "And you've only been awake one of those days."

She nodded her head quickly, I was surprised it didn't hurt her. "Yeah, and I'm already bored. That just shows you how I won't be able to stay here for that much longer."

"One more week," I smirked, leaning back in my chair as I waited for her reaction.

"A week?" She shouted, her eyes growing bigger.

I shrugged. "I'll stay with you the entire time if you want," I offered. Jordan looked at me, as if she was expecting me to start laughing or smile, but I was being completely serious.

"I think she'll get sick of you, Jess," Alex grinned, causing me to glare at him. He was sitting on the other side of Jordan, the signature smile on his face. "But then again, you two are the sexual tension couple. You two may never get sick of each other. Actually, knowing you two, you probably won't ever get sick of each other."

"Sexual tension couple?" Jordan and I asked in unison, furrowing our eyebrows. I was barely listening to anything else he was saying. Were we having this conversation again?