To Met Again

I lived with the Sawada family for a while now and decided it's time i go to school. Seeing as Tsuna skips all the time it's my job to make sure he doesn't.

"Tsuna! Nasuni's going to go to school with you, ok?" Nana said to the brunette as he was about to exit the house. "Walk her to school."

Tsuna stop in his steps and waited for me. "A-alright."

I quickly rushed out the door and grabbed a hold of his hand. "Let's go!" Then I dragged him to a random direction.

"N-nasuni-chan, your going the wrong way." Tsuna exclaimed.

"O-oh yea, I knew that." I said rubbing the back of my head in embarrassment. Then I started dragging him the other way.

"Your still going the wrong way." I once again stop in my tracks. "Here let me show you." We then walked to school hand in hand, with Tsuna leading of course.

"Oh My God! We're gonna be late! We have to hurry!" We then started running. (or speed walking in my case. Tsuna runs really slow.)

We finally made it to school. Being late by only a minute. A male walked up to us with a intimidating glare.

"Herbivores, I'll bite you to death for being late." He growled.

Somehow he looked familiar to me. His dark hair flowing against the wind. His slim handsome face. His black eyes that bore into your soul and shine purple beneath the sun. Then I remembered.

"H-hibari?!"