Dying Will

A little later after her conversation with Mama she saw Reborn head down the stairs.

"So he didn't want to did he?"

"I'm not gonna give him a choice."

A giggle escaped from her lips. "Of course he doesn't. Your his tutor after all." she then rested your head upon her hand. "Want some coffee?"

The baby stared at Nasuni as if she was insane causing her to laugh uncontrollably. "I'll go make some." Just as she was getting up Tsuna came down the stairs saying that he would eat out.

"Wait Tsuna." He turned his towards the gentle voice. "The contract stated that Reborn will be staying with us until your grades go up." At this statement he face planted the ground.

"You've got to be kidding! Actually, why are you following me!? Don't you have to go to grade school!?"

"Assassins don't go to grade school Tsuna."

"Still he's just a baby. I'm not going to play pretend with him Nasuni-chan."

"Oh, hey Kyoko!" She yelled while waving at said Kyoko.

"Hi Nasuni-chan." she then noticed Reborn. "Kyaa~ How cute."

"Ciaossu."

"Is this your little brother Nasuni?"

Nasuni stared at Reborn then smirked. She picked him up and started pressing him into her chest. "Yep! He's my cute little brother." Unknown to her he was enjoying his position. He will never admit it tho.

"Let go of me, Nasuni."

"Hai Hai."

"Why are you wearing a suit?"

"Because I'm in the mafia."

"Waaah~ How cool!"

'Wha! Sasagawa Kyoko already likes that little brat.' 

"Well good luck. Bye bye."

"Ciao ciao....Mafia seduction."

"What?!"