Meeting

Walking along Namimori City I found it was quiet and peaceful, I felt safe. There weren't many people around, which was fine by me. It made it easier for me to find my best friend. The memory of our separation is still as clear as day to me.

~Flashback~

"Nasuni, we have to go!" Father spoke in a harsh voice.

"C-chotto matte, tou-san*" I then pulled my arm out of my dad's grip and rushed over to where I usually meet my best friend. By then I was panting really hard and looking around to find him. I walked slowly over to where he stood waiting for me everyday, in front of Namimori High. We don't go to high school, It's just that me and him just like to admire the school sometimes. I then suddenly jumped and glumped him.

"Hump, get off me." He grumbled, which made me giggle as I got off him. "Hn, your late." (A/N: Remind you of anyone?)

"Gomen." I replied, rubbing the back of my neck. "I have something to tell you." I saw one of his eyebrows lift up, telling me he was listening. "I-I'm leaving" I finally say, facing away from him. I didn't have the courage to face him.

"Nasuni" I still didn't face him. "Nasuni look at me." I just couldn't I felt so guilty that I couldn't do anything to prevent this from happening. "NASUNI!" by now he had grabbed my chin forcing me to look him in the eye. I started to cry. "Nasuni, it's ok. Just promise me you'll come back."

"O-ok." I quietly say as tears stream down my face falling to the ground. He then pulled me into his arms in a gentle, protective embrace. We stayed like that for a bit. He then places something in my hand, a charm. It had both of our names in graved into it. I looked up and smiled at him, then I had to get back to my dad. I got up and started to run. I turned around and yelled "See you soon!" while still running.

"See you soon!" I heard his faint voice call back at me and smiled.

~Time Skip~

"Did you finish everything?" My dad asked.

"Yea." I said and then smiled.

"Good because we need to go now or else we're gonna be late." He said a bit worried.

"Actually I think I still have a few other things to do." I started just to mess with him as he placed our luggage onto the jet.

"Huh? More!" He looks at me in disbelief as I started to giggle.

"Just kidding. Come on daddy, didn't you say we're gonna be late if we don't go now?"

"Yea, come on, let's go."

As we set off at looked back at the city. "I'll be back soon, I promise." I say then drifted off to sleep, leaning on my dad's shoulder.

~End Flashback~

"Ha, I can't wait to meet him again. I wonder if he'll remember me?" I say to myself. "Oh, I know. I'll just test him. Hehehehe." Planning on my test, I wasn't watching where I was going and bumped into someone. "Ump! Sorry I wasn't paying attention to where I was looking." I quickly say, bowing in respect.

"I-it's ok. I wasn't watching where I was going either." I lifted my head up to be met with hazel brown orbs. "I haven't seen you around. What's your name?" He asked.

"Nasuni." I replied. I was surprised, I usually didn't give my name out to strangers so easily, but something deep inside me told me I could trust him.

"Hi Nasuni, I'm......'

Chotto matte, tou-san - Wait a moment, daddy/papa/dad 

I'm sorry. *Bow* I made the cliffhanger to make it more interesting.