Description

Black Moon Series Book #8

Warning: #Mature #Gay #Triggering

This book is the eighth one in the Black Moon series.

***

My name is Camden. I'm a Sadist. I have urges to inflict pain. Both physical and mental pain. The first one is to release all the violence I have in me. The second one is for my deepest pleasure because... well, I'm a Sadist. For the past five years, BDSM has kept me out of trouble. After over four years indulging in the lifestyle with Masochists willing to relieve me from those urges in a consensual way, I met my soulmate. Noah. My Baby Boy. We've been through difficult times recently, after he was kidnapped and abused. I thought I had lost him forever, even after he was rescued, but my little masochist is back. And ready to take more. Good thing he is, because fate has decided to play on my nerves again and I will need all his strength to relieve myself. Is he ready to meet the real Camden? Hopefully so.

We're both twisted in our own way, but this is why we are together after all.

*

My name is Noah. I'm a Masochist. I have urges for pain. Physical pain soothes my aching soul. Mental pain is acceptable when it's coming from my Sadist, and I don't mind it because... well, I'm a masochist. As a teenager, I used to verse into self-harm, but that was until I was introduced to BDSM. This lifestyle is what's keeping me sane now and this is all thanks to my Good Samaritan, the one who picked me up from the streets. Camden. My Daddy. We've barely had time to enjoy life together because the Devil abducted me and tried to wreck me. But Daddy saved me and now I'm back. Back to being me and even more. I'm stronger than I ever was and I well intend to fulfill all my Sadist's needs. Which is good, because fate has decided to play more tricks on us. Am I ready to meet the real Camden? Yes, I am. More than ready.

We're both twisted in our own way, but this is why we're together after all.

(Re)Published on 19 November 2021

Welcome everyone on this new adventure with Camden and Noah. This is just a small introduction for Twisted Moon 2 so that the book can appear on Wattpad. I think I had back in 2017 with a different cover. This book probably won't be published until 2023, but you can add it your library so you will be notified when it gets updates.

Anyway, Daddy and Baby Boy will come back at some point ;)

The drawing in the header is by @galadriel_simp. Thank you so much for this beautiful picture of our favorite Daddy. I love it 🖤