Chapter 1

Eren's POV

''Hey Mikasa ! Are you sure that we're going in that dark place ? We just need some wood. We can go to another forest, can we ?'' I asked her because I am so frightened to go to woods, especially this one . "I've heard that yesterday Connie and Sasha had gone to the woods and they haven't came back . Also , it's 7 already...... I wanna go home~" I begged her however the answer is always the same........" No , Eren , because mother told us to help her with the chores so we must go no matter what. Don't worry Eren , if something happens, I'll protect you." Again....... protecting me ........ I 'm 15 already ! Can I be much more independent ? Although I am not willing to go to the woods, Mikasa grabbed my hand and rushed in this creepy place .

This forest.......... is extremely strange.......... It was like nobody had been here before, not even a footprint could be found . I was hiding behind Mikasa, shaking my legs . We found a really huge tree, which could easily be cut down . Just when I cut down the branches , a bunch of bats flew out and surrounded us in a blink of eye . "Mikasa!Mikasa " I yelled. However, no one answered.......The last scene I saw was bats swirling and everything was dark and I went blind .

"Eren ! Eren ! " I woke up from shock and I saw something that made me horrified................

Connie and Sasha lying down on a bed , in between death and survival.

"Sooooooo, another two filthy brat had came here to destroy my home,ehhhh~"

"Who the hell are you ? Your home ? Go piss off somewhere, don't make me laugh .Your 'Home Sweet Home ' is a tree ? HA ! WHAT AN ACT !" I shouted . But WAIT! It's this guy who made Connie and Sasha injured. It's this guy who kidnapped me and Mikasa. It's this guy who tied Mikasa up ! Mikasa was tied up ?!?!  I was scared and started to cry out loud . Suddenly , the bat changed into a mysterious man and whispered in my ear "If you want your sister to be free and your comrades be healed, give me all your blood you have or else four of you will die." I.........don't know .........My blood get sucked ? Or maybe ........ he's a vampire ........... THINK EREN THINK ! Your life can save three people at this rate ! " Fine . LET THEM GO , I'LL SACRIFICE MY LIFE FOR THEM !!!"

"Ohhhhhhhh.......... Not bad ..........." Suddenly , there's a flash and everyone's out of the woods , with some branches on the ground, and everyone crying and hugging one another . I questioned myself " What just happened ? ""Is that a dream ? "

"Maybe not ..................................."

A/N Hi guys ! This is my first story and it's total CRAP . I would like to combine some other elements for example high school and something like that . I hope someone reads this. BTW I'm not really excellent at English so forgive me if there're some grammatical errors. REMEMBER THIS IS A SHORT STORY SO NOT MORE THAN 1000 WORDS FOR A PART .

Hope you enjoy XDDDDDDDDDDDD