[15] Double Dating With Mr. Player

Start from the beginning

'Alex's Paradise' it read. He smiled. He knew he was at the correct place.

"Come out Alex, I know you're hiding!"

I was trying very hard to make no noise. If Dylan doesn't figure out that I'm hiding under the bed then maybe he'll go away and I'll have to deal with him some other time.

Bad idea!

As if he knew exactly where I was, he ducked down and our eyes met instantly. My heart flipped inside my chest. I shrieked. That's right, I shrieked.

"Aaaaahhhh!!!" we both screamed.

"Why are you screaming?" I asked him, my heart beating wildly.

"Because you are! Anyway, come out Alex. You know you have to"

"Nope! I won't!"

"Yes you will!"

"No effing way!"

"Don't make me force you"

In response, I stuck out my tongue at him. Next thing I knew, Dylan stood up and went away. Yeah, he was no longer leaning down and looking at me. He went away. I sighed in relief, and turned and layed down on the floor on my back. Well, that wasn't hard...

Aah!

Something was holding my legs. Yes, I mean it someone was. I was about to scream again when I realised that it was probably Dylan. That creep!

He tug at my legs hard and next thing I knew, I was staring in deep green eyes. I could feel Dylan's soft breath on my face. He was leaning directly above me. I stared at him stunned. He had finally managed to pull me out from under the bed.

"I told you to not make me force you" he said softly, smirking like an idiot.

"Get off!" I said pushing him off me and causing him to tumble down next to me. He got up, dusting his jeans and extended his hands for me to hoist myself up. I took his firm, strong hands and pulled myself up.

I plopped down on my bed.

"What the hell Alex! Don't annoy me and get up and get ready"

"No,"

"You promised!"

"Promises are meant to be broken"

"Are they?" he asked, raising his eyebrows.

I narrowed my eyes at him. "Yup!" I said popping the 'p'.

He glared at me.

He leaned towards me. Closer...closer...closer...

His hands were on either side of me, his lean frame bent towards me. His eyes directly staring at me, and his lips...above mine.

My heart skipped another beat, as I gazed into his eyes.

"Don't make me force you Alex" he said, calmly.

I couldn't say anything, I stared at him speechless. Was he actually going to kiss me? Call me crazy but thats the first thought that comes to my mind whenever Dyaln comes close to me. Would he kiss me? Does he think kissing me would persuade me to go with him?

I stared up innocently into his green eyes.

I didn't even notice his hands at my waist and the very next second, he grabbed me and hoisted me on his shoulders, my head hanging down his back.

"Aaahh!!" I screamed. "What the hell are you doing?!"

"I told you that I'm taking you with me, by hook or by crook" he said.