🎲🍹Chapter Thirteen🍹🎲

Selene came back into the room right after that happened. Their was an awkward silence over everyone. Till mazz broke it.

"Selene I need to talk to you" he said sternly. I gave him a what the hell look. But he ignored it.

"What is it baby" she said putting her hand on his chest but he pushed her off. Making me even more confused.

"Selene we need to break up" he said standing up. I just watched silently.

"Were not breaking up you cant do that" selene said standing aswell. I stood up to try and leave the room.

"Yea i can I'm breaking up with you and that's final" mazz said getting impatient and angry.

"You can't do that" she screamed.

Then mazz walked over to me and I felt my anxiety kicking in. He grabbed my face and kissed me again.He deepend the kiss and I heard selene yell in the back. We pulled away from each other. And he faced her.

"Their now I cheated so leave" he said to her. Pointing to the door.

Selene grabbed her things and walks out giving me glares. I stood their confused happy surprised all at the same time. The fuck is going on here?

Mazz collapsed on the couch with his head in his hands. And I just stood their and watched until I heard sniffling like crying and I realised it was him.

I walk over carefully and sit next to him unsure of what to do. I put my arm over him and hold him close.

"Its okay she'll come back or something"

He looks up at me all teary eyed and smiles..what the hell he might be bi polar???

"That's not why I'm crying you idiot" he laughed.

"Huh??"

"I'm happy I broke up with her she was a bitch anyways I hated her she was so clingy" he said laughing.

"Then why the hell you crying??!?!" I ask confused asf.

"Because your mine now" he said grabbing my hand. I smiled to myself.

"And now nobody not even Justin or selene or Rachel can change that" he said looking into my eyes and I believed every word he said.

"Stop crying you wuss" I said

"Who you calling a wuss" he said standing up and wiping the tears from his eyes.

"You"

He then grabs me off the couch and and pulls me into a hug. I hug him back. And when he lets go he kisses me on the lips quickly befor letting me go.

"I'll be back" he said grabbing his keys.

"Okay be safe I said" kissing him one last time befor he closed the door behidne him.

I sit on the couch when I hear my phone go off.

Unknown- this isn't over...
Kira- oh it's not 😂 just give up nothing can happen that will make him leave or make me leave
unknown-i'll figure out something just wait.
Kira- selene give up you lost
Unknow- this isn't selene....
Kira- oh really then why do you and selene have the same number???
Unknown- how would you know that
kira- mazz's phone

They didn't text back. It was a complete lie I didn't check his phone but they didn't have to know that. So I knew for a fact it was her. She caught her self slipping.

I sat on the couch thinking for awhile. But my thoughts were interupted by the door opening I didn't bother seeing who is was.

"Hey kk I'm back" I heard a familiar voice say. I figured it was mazz he's the only person I allow to call me that.

"Hey ma-" when I turned around and saw Justin my heart beat jumped.

"hmmm" he said looking around my living room.

"What are you doing here?" I say nervously.

"Oh no hey for me huh?" He said stepping closer to me. I got up off the couch.

"Justin you need to leave" I say with as much confidence I could find.

"And why is that" he said smirking and taking a step closer to me.

"Uh... scar will be back in a minute and he won't like you being here" I said crossing my arms.

"Oh so are you and him and thing now??" he said the smile falling from his face.

"As a matter of fact we are now leave" I say pointing to the door. I saw mazz's car pull up outside and my breathing got even worse.

Justin took a step closer to me. I felt my breathing speed up and I was getting light headed. Breath breath breath. I said to myself trying to calm down. The last thing I saw was mazz running over to me yelling my name befor the world went black.

                        Flashback
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
I was sitting alone first day of first grade crying. This was my first time at school I was scared I didn't know anyone. I was crying my eyes out and nobody paid any attention not even my teacher.

"Hey are you okay??" I little boy ran over to me. I continued crying.

"Its okay my mommy left me here to she said school is fun" he said looking at me. And tilting his head.

"Really??" I asked him.

"Yea my mommy said it's fun to make friends" he said holding his hand out to me.

"What's a friend" I asked grabbing his hand and standing up.

"A friend is a person you share stuff with and your with them all the time and you love each other alot" he said smiling at me.

"Oh" I said looking down at my light up twinkle toe shoes.

"Can I be your friend" the boy asked me.

"You want to be my friend??" I said looking up at him.

"Yea my names mazz" he said holding his hand out to me.

"My names KK" I said shaking his hand.

"Bestfriends??" He asked me.

"Bestfriends" I said nodding my head

That was my first time meeting mazz. We were only seven at the time but he was and had been my bestfriend ever since. If I don't wake up.....mazz i love you.

Everyone thinks I've gotten better....I haven't I've just gotten better at hiding it- XXX