🎀chapter three🎀

After school
##############
Mazzi or scar or whatever the hell he wanted to be called hasn't spoken to me since lunch. And it's pissing me off.

I walk out of class heading to my locker. I turn to corner to see mazz or scar leaning on my locker talking to Rachel who was twirling her weave and biting her lip trying to be cute.

Eww. I walk over to them.

"Excuse me" I say trying not to sound annoyed.

"Your excused slut" Rachel says. I take a deep breath and relax. Befor I do something I regret.

"Ayee don't talk to her like that" I hear mazzi say.

Rachel looks at him confused.

"don't worry the slut can handle her self she can handle everyone's man" Rachel says.

I was about to raise my hand to hit her but mazz stopped me. He  grabbed my wrist tightly. So that I wouldnt slip out.

"Ohh doggy's got a new master now huh?" Rachel says laughing.

Mazz then pulls me around the corner and down the hall.

I was angry and I was breathing hard like I was about to have an anxiety attack.

Mazz stops turns around and looks at me.

"Calm down" he says in a calming  voice

"Breath, alright just chill"

I take a deep breath and calm down he lets go of my wrist and we just stare at each other for a moment.

I take in is apperance he really had changed and I liked it.

" mazzi I mean scar im sorry" I say out of no where.

He smiles at me. A smile I haven't seen in years.

" no need to be sorry it's okay and I'm sorry to"

I smile at him.

We start to walk down the hall in silence.

" kk what did you mean when you said you had listened to me?" He said breaking the silence.

"Well after me and you got in that fight when you moved I was really depressed and on Monday I went to school and Justin tried to kiss me and I pushed him off and told him I didn't want to be his girlfriend"

"Oh" he says looking down at his shoes.

"And since I said no and wouldn't let him kiss me he started spreading rumors about me saying stuff like I was easy and that he took my virginity and people mainly Rachel started calling me a slut" I shrug my shoulders. Mind you this was 9th grade kids belived anything.

Mazz stops walking and turned to me. I was waiting for him to say something.

And he just hugged me he held me tight and I hugged him back. I could feel his heart beating it was fast.

" I missed you mazzi mazz" i say smiling and holding him tighter.

" I missed you to KK" he says hugging me tighter.

I low key didn't want to let go.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
At home
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

I was laying on my bed in my pj's watching Riverdale and on my instagram.

I looked up mazzi's name and nothing came up so then I looked up scar and a profile popped up. @scarlxrd .

I scroll through it and see that he made music. His music was actually good and I listend to all of his music and was hooked. My favorite so far was 6 Feet. (In the MM😁)

Dm's
Kidkira- I like your music why Didnt you tell me you were an artist?
Scarlxrd- you didn't ask
Kidkira- well okay then somebody needs beauty sleep
Scarlxrd- yea you 😂
Kidkira- not funny 😑
Scarlxrd- it was kinda funny
kidkira-whatever
Scarlxrd- I'm about to go to sleep
Kidkira- okay night 😙
Scarlxrd- night
Kidkira- wait
Scarlxrd- yes....
Kidkira- what am I supposed to call you? Scar? Or mazzi?

He started typing but stopped. Huh? I don't know. I decide to go to sleep I put my phone on the charger and went to sleep.

***********************************Next morning
I walk into school and head to my locker first.

"Oh snap i forgot I had detention yesterday"

I put my back up and grab the stuff I need.

I head down the hall to see Justin and Rachel all over each other. I didn't care I just didn't want him seeing me. I tried to dodge his eyes but I looked dead and me and stopped kissing rachel.

Rachel looked at me aswell.

Justin starts making his way over to me. I could feel my anxiety kicking in. I was breathing fast and my heart beat was a mile a minute.

I hold out my right hand infront of me to check. And it was shaking.

I run down the hallway as fast as I could. I heard justin screaming my name but that only mad me run faster.

I then slam into someone almost falling over. I look up and see mazz.

"What's wrong?!?!?" He says angry and alarmed.

"Uh.. I.. He" I couldn't catch my breath to talk.

"Calm down and tell me what's wrong" he says.

"Ayee thanks man" I hear Justin say I try and run but scar grabs my hand and intertwines our fingers.

This was only making my anxiety worse for some reason.

"What do you want?" Scar says.

"My girl duh" Justin says looking at me.

"She's not your girl so can you piss off" scar says angry.

"Oh really so if  shes not my girl then who's girl is she don't nobody want no slut" Justin says glaring at me.

"I don't know who your talking about but you better go somewhere befor i kick your ass" scar says letting go of my hand.

I was still breathing hard. But I had calmed down a little knowing that Justin couldn't hurt me.

"Whatever, bye babydoll" Justin says smirking and walking away.

I look at scar and he looked beyond angry like he would explode at any minute. He was still facing away from me and breathing hard.

I grab his hand causing him to turn and look at me. His face softend and I could feel him relaxing.

"Thank you, you really didn't have to" he looked down at our hands.

" no problem" he says letting go of my hand and walking down the hall away from me.

Well....

Someone please help me I'M NOT OKAY!!!- Scarlxrd