Dipper x F!Reader: Hit the Books

It was a normal, everyday afternoon at the Mystery Shack. Wendy was at the register texting, Grunkle Stan was out running errands, Mabel was out of her trademark boyfriend hunt, and you and Dipper were reading books. He was reading the Journal, and you were reading Harry Potter. (If you are not a fan, just pretend.) The silence was thick, but peaceful. Besides, you wouldn't pass up a chance to read with your crush for the world. After a while, you felt thirsty and went down stairs to get a glass of water. Once you finished your glass, you went back upstairs and saw Dipper no longer on his bed, but on the floor where you were sitting, holding your book. He looked up at you and smiled.

"Hey y/n. Hope you don't mind, I just wanted to see this book for myself. You're always reading it, and I figured I'd give it a chance." You smiled and hopped onto his bed. "Well, why don't we do a little switch? You read my book, and I read yours." He nodded. You both went back to reading. The only sounds that filled your ears was each others breathing and the occasional page turn. After awhile, you both decided to take a small break. "I can see why you read this so much Dipper. Some of these creatures are incredible!" He chuckled and scratched the back of his neck. "Yeah. This book was a nice change of pace from the Journal."

Quietness once again filled the air. You both just stared into each others eyes. After a little bit, Dipper spoke. "Ahem.. Y/n? Can I ask you something?" "Sure." "Do you... like anyone?" He said, looking away. You went to a classic poker face. "Well, there is one guy I like." Dipper looked back up with a slightly disappointed face. "R-really? Who is it? Do I know them?" You smiled again and nodded. "He's sweet, silly, dorky, & really brave" Dipper then began to think to himself. Soos? Nah. Grunkle Stan? No. Little Gideon? No. Bill? NO WAY IN HELL! Then who was it?

You smiled and leaned forward, before kissing him on the lips. Before he could even respond, you pulled away. "It's you." You blushed like a tomato. He smiled wider than  a pizza. Then his face grew angry. "Hey! I'm not dorky!" You giggled and began to run out of the room. He smirked and began to run after you. One thing was for sure. This was better than any other book in the world.

The End~!