Dipper x F!Reader: Failure

You were huddled up by the TV, burying yourself in your shirt. You honestly felt like crawling into a hole and dying. You began hearing someone humming... Dipper! You felt adrenaline rush through your body, but you didn't move a finger. You just couldn't will your body to move Dipper was humming some random tone, when he saw you huddled in your shirt with your head on your knees. Dipper quickly rushed over to you and kneeled down. "Y/n! What's wrong?!" Panic was clear in his voice. You didn't bother in looking up and just crooked out a simple "Nothing..." But that clearly didn't satisfy Dipper's worry. He asked again in a much more stern voice. "Y/n. What. Is. Wrong." You sighed and put your arms and head through the sleeves and neck hole before looking around the room. "Not here." You then grabbed his hand and ran outside.

When you were satisfied that no one would find you two, you both sat down on two tree stumps. You sighed and looked down. "Today, I was at the festival... and there were these girls. The just started making fun of me. They screamed that I was ugly, stupid, and that I'd never find a boyfriend in front of a whole crowd." You began sniffling as tears silently streamed down your cheeks and dripped off of your chin. "They're wrong." Dipper said suddenly. You looked back up at him and he was blushing, but he kept talking. "You're smart, beautiful, kind, and any guy would be the luckiest man in all of this world to be with you. Those girls are jealous and they don't deserve to be your friend!" Silence fell over the area like thick ice as you took in everything he just said. The tears had stopped and that lump in your throat had disappeared. "Sorry... I guess I lost my cool there..." "Dipper..." You said grabbed his hand. "Did you really mean all of that?" You asked in a soft voice. He hesitated for a moment. "Yes... I did. I meant every single word of it." He looked down in shame. "I guess I gave it away." He smiled. "Gave away what?" He looked back up at you and quickly smashed his lips into yours. You were taken aback by his sudden confidence, but you slowly molded into the kiss. You wrapped your arms around his neck and he weaved his hands deep into your hair.

Eventually, air became needed and you both broke apart for air. You both panted lightly as you looked each other in the eyes. "Wow..." He breathed out. You smiled. "Defiantly worth the wait." You said with a slight giggle. "Agreed." You both blushed and began walking back to the Mystery Shack while holding hands.

The End~! <3