Her Return // Prologue

Her Return ( Completed )
EMPIRE SERIES #1

REMINDER: THIS STORY DOES CONTAIN SPOILERS TO OTHER EMPIRE SERIES. Although the story is already complete, other chapters were still under renovation. I will be using English, Italian and Tagalog as my language. THIS STORY IS UNDER EDITING. ON THE UPPER PART OF EVERY CHAPTER, YOU WILL NOTICE A WORD ' EDITED ' WHICH MEANS THE CHAPTER IS EDITED. IF IT DOESN'T HAVE, MEANS IT'S NOT EDITED YET AND HAS A LOT OF TYPOGRAPHICAL AND GRAMATICAL ERRORS, IMPROPER USE OF MARKS OR CHARACTERS AND OVER SPACINGS.

COVERS ARE NOT MINE. CREDITS TO THE ' RIGHTFUL ' OWNERS.
SOURCE: PINTEREST

WARNING: You can notice some mistakes here such as typographical and grammatical errors. Please be aware that some of the chapters may contain not-so-funny jokes or strong words that may not be suitable for other readers.

DISCLAIMER : The Names, Characters, Places and Events are fictitious or either made out of author's imagination, unless otherwise stated. Any resemblance to real person, living or dead or actual event is purely coincidental.

This is the First story of the Series. I hope you can support this as well as other Empire Series. Vote, Comments, Feedbacks are highly appreciated!

Enjoy Reading!

HER RETURN
EMPIRE SERIES #1
WRITTEN BY UNPOINTEDNOSEYXD
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED 2020

PROLOGUE

JOVILYN's [ 2 YEARS AGO ]

" Are you blind? Can't you see I'm sitting here? " A woman said while her eyebrows were raised.

" Miss, I think you should move." Eudora said worriedly. Nag-aalala siya kay Alexis at sa babae dahil baka kung ano ang gawin ni Alexis sa babae. Yes, we used to call her Alexis since then. Andami ng nagbago kay Alexis, kagaya nga ng inaasahan ko, mas masahol pa siya sa'kin. At mas masahol pa siya tulad ng inaasahan niyo. Pero ang hindi ko inaasahan dati ay yung nangyari nung pumunta kami sa Amusement Park.

" Hey, look what you've done to my Dress. Dovresti pagare per questo! " A girl said. She was referring to Alexis. But Alexis didn't mind her. Instead, she just stared at her blankly. You should pay for it.

" How much do you want me to pay for a piece of rag? " Alexis said in a calm tone. Audiences laughed silently but when Alexis turned their blank gaze at her, natahimik sila. She's scary.

" Excuse me? This is a limited edition dress from- " She looked at her from head to foot and rolled her eyes.

" If you'll say Dolce & Gabbana, I would be disappointed. " she smirked at her while her arms crossed.

" Coretta. " The girl was about to attack Alexis and slap her but Alexis is quick at sinalo ang kamay nito. Her attack backfires at siya ang nakasalo ng sampal na dapat ay kay Alexis. Correct.

This was the first time na lumabas kami since then. I didn't expect she'd be like that in an instant. She has indeed changed a lot. She never begs. She fears none. And she's a lot more bold than anyone. Maxine was reborn as a different person, Alexis.

" Perché dovrei? " I rolled my eyes in frustration. Can't she just move while Alexis' still being nice? Whatevs. I'll leave it to them. Why should I?

" Perché non dovresti?? " Alexis said calmly but angrily, ganyan siya, kalmado lang lagi dahil nagpipigil siya. But her voice will really crack your ears when she shouts. Why shouldn't you?

" Should I give you soldi so you would move? " Alexis added.

" Give me money then, give me everything you had until I see you become penniless. " The girl responded.

" You'd already be dead before I became penniless. " Alexis said sarcastically, but it wasn't actually sarcastic.

" Really? Then I won't ever move my- " Hindi na natuloy ng babae ang sinasabi niya dahil umikot si Alexis at sinipa niya yung babae patagilid dahilan para mapaupo siya sa sahig.

" I would pay for that seat, but it would be a hassle. " Alexis said then walked away.

" Alexis, let's go. Karina, " I said and asked Karina to escort her out. Lumapit ako sa counter, paid enough money to shut them up at saka lumabas sa lugar. That's my thing with her, fixing her mess. I made her into that kaya hindi ako nagrereklamo.

" Aspetta solo la mia vendetta! " the girl said while sitting on the floor, facing Alexis. Just wait for my revenge!

Alexis stopped before stepping out the door then faced the girl, " Make it sweet please, I love sweets. " she started to walk away again with a smirk on her face.

" We can't go back to the Philippines like this. " sabi ng isa sa kaibigan namin. Worrying about Alexis and things she might do. Tuloy tuloy lang kami sa paglalakad at huminto ako para harapin siya.

" We can. " I said.

And she will return.

-

: )