Taron Egerton - Time To Go!

Start from the beginning

You: I guess not. (you buried your head into his warm neck)

Taron: I love you babe. (he kissed your head & stroked your back in a circular motion)

You: I love you too. (the words came out all muffled)

Then Taron'a eyes started to fill with his own tears becoz he also hated having to leave you as well.

He pulled you even more closer onto him as much as he could & wrapped both his arms around your back really tightly.

You: I'm going to miss you. (you sniffled a little)

Taron: I'm going to miss you more babe. (he sighed loud)

After several moments, you leant up from him cradling you & you sat there for a minute, looking down at his flushed face.

You: I'm going to go to the toilet... (you trailed off)

Taron: Yeah, of course. Go. (he smiled through his flushed face)

With that, you climbed off of him & went to the bathroom, closing the door behind you.

In that moment, all Taron wanted to do was to hold you as close to him as he possibly could & never let you go.

He knew that you was going to have a little cry in bathroom & every time you came out, you would pretend that you was just splashing water on your face, but he knew the truth.

He wished he could stay & not leave like this, but unexpectedly he had found fame, in which was now his career untill further notice.

He pushed the covers aside & got up out of bed, looked across at the alarm clock which now read 7.45am.

He only had untill 10.30am latest to be ready, as there was a taxi ready to arrive at the flat at 11am sharp, which was booked the night before.

He knew he only had a couple more hours to spend with you before he would be back on his travels once again.

With that, he walked out of the bedroom towards the bathroom in which he finally heard the toilet flush.

He then tapped slightly on the opposite side of the door, trying not to make you jump on the other side.

Taron: Babe, is everything okay in there? (he asked)

You: I'm fine... (you managed to find the words within your tears)

Taron: Babe, let me in please. (he calmly instructed)

You: I'll be out in a minute... (you swallowed hard, trying to contain yourself)

He hated when you would do this to him, especially by blocking him out, becoz he felt really helpless in the moment.

A few more tears formed in both his eyes again & even though he wiped them away on his sleeve, more seemed to fall down his cheeks.

Taron: Baby please, open the door. (he sniffled hard)

Within seconds, the bathroom door finally slid open & Taron was straight in there pulling you tightly into his chest.

You burst into more tears at the sight of him holding you with alot of strength & not wanting to let you go at all.

You: I'm sorry Taron... (you mumbled into his chest)

Taron: I know you don't want me to go baby. I know. (he stroked your back softly)

You: I just wish you could stay. (you held onto him tighter)