Chapter thirty two

I changed it from Ft. Jinyoung to Ft. JJProject because JB's love story is main too.
_________________

"Woah~ Finally done."

Hae Ra took a long breath and lied on the bed stretching her legs after doing the final packing. Her flight was in the midnight. Her happiness was beyond anyone's imagination.

"Oh! How can I forget that?!" She smacked her forehead and stood up to write letters. She didn't tell anyone about her decision so she wanted to write letters and tell them about her true feelings or show her gratitude. She had a couple of people in mind; Mark, Meera, Velvet Bliss and lastly Jinyoung. She didn't want to start her new life with hate or ill feelings. She then began writing her first letter.

"You done?" Mrs Park entered the room and sat on the bed. Hae Ra handed her the letters. "Eomouni. Can you please give these letters to my friends?"

Mrs Park smiled and kept the letters aside before holding her hands and making her sit on the bed opposite to her.

"Eomouni." Mrs Park wiped the corner of her eyes, not letting her tears fall in front of the girl.

"Hae Ra..you don't know what you've done for me. And for that I will be grateful to you for the rest of my life."

Hae Ra's eyes brimmed with tears. "Ani eomouni~ I should be the one thanking you. I will never forget your love and care." She extended her arms and hugged the older woman.

"Aigoo..you're acting as if you won't come back." Mrs Park gently pat her back and pulled away.

"Only when the right time comes."
.
.
.

"You can't do this!" Bambam shouted and threw a tantrum.

"Young man. You are not in a position to shout at me." The school principal said.

Bambam was deprived of his student visa and was asked to go back to Thailand with such a character certificate from the school which will make it difficult for him to find another school. And apparantly also his mother wants the case to be taken to Thai court where she had more power. Mr Suri and Mr Im were ready for it.

Mr Im grew a soft spot for Meera when his son begged on his knees for justice. He saw his son crying every night for that girl. He has been strict to his kids but that never meant he loved his kids less than any other father would have.

As for Kangjoon he was rotting in jail. No one helped him. Yugyeom was thrown out of the school too but they cannot write something harsh in his documents because he just supplied the drug. Unlike Bambam.

Park Jihyo got out of it. Because she didn't do anything. Technically. But out of embaressment she transfered school.
.
.
.

"I got accepted!" Jinyoung happily hugged his mother when he read the acceptence letter from one of the universities he applied to. His eyes crinkled up as he smiled widely. Tears formed in Mrs Park's eyes. Its been so long that she saw Jinyoung this happy. She again hugged her son.

"Eomma~ Uljimmaa~" He did a little aegyo. His mother chuckled at his failed attempt.

"I'll go and prepare a special dinner." She immediately went to the kitchen while Jinyoung went in the direction of his room.

"Chukahae Sunbae."

Jinyoung looked up to see Hae Ra standing at her door with a smile on her face. That automatically brought a smile to his face as he rubbed his nape. Hae Ra was trying not to laugh when she saw him all red. It was a new side of him. And maybe his real self.

She was about to turn around when he stopped her by holding her wrist. He then immediately let go of her and stepped back thinking she still hates him. She did but..

"Umm.. we need to buy..um..ice creams for dessert. So.. would you like to accompany m-me?"

He crossed his fingers at the back.

"Let me get my jacket."
.
.
.

"Weather's nice." Hae Ra commented as both of them walked back home. It felt nice. Jinyoung wanted to properly apologise to her. Seeing her talking to him made him confident.

"Its still early. Want to go to the park?" Hae Ra nodded and they took another route to the park. Sitting on the bench they looked up to see the cloudy sky.

"Hae Ra?"

"Hmm?"

"I am sorry."

Hae Ra immediately stood up but Jinyoung held her hand and stood up too.

"Please hear me out." She stayed like that indicating him to continue.

"I am really sorry for everything. I am very well aware that this sorry is nothing compared to the things you went through because of me. And heck..I don't even deserve to properly apologise to you but.."

He was at loss of words. He didn't know how to continue it. Even after preparing and practicing countless times, he became blank. He slowly let go of her wrist.

On the other hand Hae Ra stayed quiet. But when she felt Jinyoung lettinng her go, she didn't think twice before running back home. In her heart she actually forgave him. But her mind didn't expect that.

Jinyoung plamed his face and let out a small whimper. He had got one chance to ask for forgiveness and he blew up. Not just an apology, he also wanted to share his real feelings with her.

That he really cares about her. And will wait for her.
.
.
.

"How are you feeling today?" Jaebum gently caressed Meera's bruised cheek. Tears slipped out of his eyes but he harshly wiped them away.

"Arreseo. I won't cry. See?" He showed her unconscious figure his toothy smile.

But his heart was breaking. Seeing Mrs Suri cry loudly for her daughter was enough for him. It was so much to handle for Mrs Suri that she fainted. Mr Suri took her back to his place.

"I got accepted into this good college." He happily held her hands and stared at her features expecting her to show any movement. But none came.

"There will be a lot of hot girls there." He tried to tease her but ended up sobbing loudly. His cries echoed in the room.

"Yah! Wake up! Or I'll date s-some other g-girl."

He waited for her to get up and pull his ear saying 'don't you dare do that Jaebummie~'

But she didn't.

___________________
A/N: How many more chapters? Two +epilogue? Maybe..

Do you want Hae Ra to end up with Jinyoung?