New captain of squad 2, commander of Onmitsukidō

~ 15 years later~

Ichigo sat in the meeting hall in the head chair twirled his knife as he thought. " what am going to do? Is he going to be accepted? 23 is very young..."

" What's wrong Ichigo-kun?" A voice said. 

Ichigo looked up.  " Nothing Rukia."

Rukia was dressed in a standard shikusho with a captain's haroi. Her black hair was freshly washed,with several strands of hair always hanging between her eyes. She crossed her arms " Do not try and lie to me Ichigo. You may be head captain and I am a captain but I know you best."

The door opened and the captains entered: Captain  Roujuuro Otoribashi of Squad 3, Captain Isane Kotetsu of Squad 4,Captain Shinji Hirako of squad 5, Captain Byakuya Kuchiki of squad 6,Captain Love Aikawa of Sqad 7,Captain Lisa Yadoumaru of squad 8, Captain Kensei of squad 9, Captain Toshiro Hitsugya of squad 10, Captain Kenpachi Zaraki of squad 11, Captain Mayuri Kurotsuchi of squad 12, and Of course Rukia is the captain of squad 13.

The captains filed into their spots but the place of Squad two captain was vacate. It was like a void filled the room as well as a wind of a glacier chilling.

" We have had a major shortage of raw power since the deaths of Head Captain Shigekuni Yamamoto-Genryusai, and Captain Unohana, Captain Soi Fon and Captain  Utikate combined with the disppearance and assumed resignation of Head Captain Shunsui Kyoraku. " Ichigo said 

The captains tensed and gave Ichigo sour looks

" So I have considered a big solution. We are short one captain. The thirteen must become fourteen again to stand strong." Ichigo paused dramatically " You may enter now"

The door swung open by themselves and a single man entered. He was about six foot six, built like a lion and bull mixed with the coiled power of a snake and  cheetah. He walk calmly like a cat stretched out in th sunshine but he had an aura of quite but destructive power. He had spiky white-orange hair styled like adult Toshiro, braided with garnets and silver. He wore a standard shokusho under a black and white flowery kimono with a fancy captain's haroi . His ears were pierced with diamond studs. His shades were half moon shaped and tinted a deep shade of red.  He has an silver amulet of a crescent moon with three crystals embedded into it. He had a large sword on his back with no guard and it's hilt wrapped in silver-black cloth, he had a trench knife sized at his hip it's hilt was also wrapped in silver-black cloth. At his waist was a katana that was pure silver-black with a guard shaped like the kanji for lighting, with a small link of blood red chain dangling off the hilt.  Threee intricate black headpieces held up his hair.

He looked up at the captains and his irises held the colorless splendor of diamonds, shining brightly like winter moon on a cloudless night. His eyes seem to glint in happiness and joy but underneath was a serious kind of quiet sadness. 

" New Captain of Squad 2, Kura Kurosaki." Ichigo said with a smile.

" Him a captain Ichigo. He is weak" Byakuya said 

" Tch.... You want to see that dobe?" Kura shot back " May Grandfather?" 

Ichigo walked back to his seat and sat down " I geuss it cannot be avoided. You may do a demonstration of your new level of strength " 

Kura appeared behide Byakuya before he could even draw his sword and kicked him through the roof and then reappeared behide him again and kicked  him diagonally ending it with a gut punch back down to the ground. It took two seconds flat,no longer, no less.

" What the hell......such raw speed and raw power in his muscles. I did not even see him move." Toshiro said 

Byakuya stood up drew his sword and dropped it, when it hit the ground rippled like water.  " Bankai."  Thousands of pink giant swords appeared behide Byakuya " Shatter Senbonzakura Kageyoshi"  the swords fragmented with a breeze of wind,scattering into numerous sword fragments that were leaf shaped. " Gokei Tornado."

Byakuya swept his hands in a circle and the blade fragments circled Kura in a tornado that grew larger and larger with more and more blade fragments  

" Patheic..... Strike in Wrath Rairo no Ago."  Kura said softly slamming his sword into the ground and a flash of lighting blinded Byakuya. Kura appeared outside of the tornado holding his blade diagonally with the blade pointing downwards. The blade glowed blue and suddenly the blade crackled with gold lighting and crackled with black fire. Kura slashed the blade and giant tornado of blue/gold lighting and black fire "  Lighting Art: Raijinn Devasting Inferno Tornado"

The tornado hit Byakuya before he could do anything and exploded into a supernova. When the supernova was gone Byakuya with torn smoking clothes and was crackling with lighting. His skin had severe third degree burns. His had deep slash marks all over his body. He feel to one knee and coughed up a lot of blood. " tch....." he groaned and fell completely on to the ground, unconscious.

Kura appeared  next to Ichigo, he sealed his knife Shikai and put it back it's stealth.

" He beat Byakuya with his Shikai in only incredible elemental attack" Toshiro muttered in awe. 

" Such power"  Roujuuro whispered 

" So strong and amazing control." Kensei said softly

" Was that really nesscary?" Ichigo snarled

Kura stayed silent for a few " Forgive me grandfather but he released his Bankai so  I released my Shikai with only my knife which is weaker than my giant sword and of course weaker than knife and sword combined."

" Dismissed" a Ichigo said before he disappeared.

Kura smiled and walked out the room 

" Hey Kura-kun~" Toshiro said 

Kura turned and was tackled by Toshiro with a hug and wrapped his hands around Kura's neck " I missed you Toshiro-kun" Kura chuckled. Kura grabbed Toshiro by the hips, kissed him softly and they disappeared together.

Isane picked up Byakuya and went away struggling under his weight " You got your ass kicked Byakuya "

.The other captains left without a word but the had shocked expressions on the faces as they disappeared back to their quarters.