Chapter 7

HEY GUYS!! sorry it's been so long! where does time go??!! Well, here's a new chapter :) It'll be a BIT short, but please vote if you still even kinda liked it :)

Dear Diary,

Okay, okay! I admit it! I'm crushing hard on Gid. Not only does it make thinking about school impossible, but I can't keep a normal conversation going with him. Oh. And guess what- Gid and Charlotte have grown closer over the past couple of days. I KNEW I shouldn't have lied about what she was doing! Not only are they looking deeply into eachothers eyes, but they've been sharing ice cream, whispering to eachother, and having private laugh fests. Which is disgusting. Because I think he might be falling for her, and I'm falling for him, and everything is all wrong. What else... ah, yes. You see, Jade is now angry at me because she believes deep down inside that Gid is meant for her, and so when I revealed my feelings to Mandy and Jade, there was a bit of a fight. Pretty much, she doesn't think I deserve him, which is totally crazy. Charlotte doesn't deserve him, I do. Like, how does he not see her push people down through the hallways or insult the loners? I always thought he must be a good judge of character, but maybe he isn't... maybe I'm not...

I'm writing to you during math class, praying despretly that the annoying group of boys over my left shoulder don't see this. Augh, that would be SO humiliating! Mrs. Nanning keeps yelling at me, which is TOTALLY crazy, because all I did was loose a packet of my math work, and suddenly that makes me a bad kid. LIES! Oh Diary, as you can see, I can't think straight anymore. I keep wondering what Gid is thinking, if it's about Charlotte or if she's thinking about him. What they're doing, what they want, what I don't know about them. Evan has also been distant lately, because he has a new girlfriend; Lynn. And in reality, she's a sweet girl. Perhaps not the brightest bulb, but I know she's doing her best. It actually explains why she follows Charlotte so blindly, she has this crazy trust that she bestows on everyone, I wish I could do that. But no, now I'm scared everyone will turn on me. I'm ready to be all like, "Et tu, Bruti?" as Mandy hands me over to the cheerleaders, or something like that.

I've also taken a keen intrest in romantic music, my iPod filling with artists like James Blunt, The Fray, One Direction, and all sorts of others who know how I feel. Well, that's enough complaining. I have to go to my next class, so I'll write later!

Dear Diary

What a crazy night. Hahaha, I'm not going to lie, it was kinda amazing...

First of all, I'd like to say I havn't been thinking straight when it comes to Gid, and can't be held responsable for my actions!

Well, anyway, I missed the bus, so Gid gave me a ride. And no, it's not wierd because it's happened like a hundred times... except this time I was constantly wondering about my hair, my breath, my clothes, my makeup. SO STRESSFUL! I tried to keep a nice conversation going, but the whole time I kept thinking look at me look at me look at me look at me I wanted to see that one thing in his eyes, the one that says "I love you" the one he gives to Charlotte. But no, it was mostly his laughing eyes, the ones where the corners crinkle, the edges of his lips pulled up as we giggle about something he said. Don't get me wrong, it was really great laughing with him, but I can't help but feel that I'm constantly coming in second to Charlotte. Anyway, he pulled up to my house, and without thinking, I turned to him and said,

"Charlotte is a bad idea..." That. Was. So. Stupid. His face instantly fell and he looked at his hands. We sat there for a bit, awkwardly waiting for the other to say something. I was just excusing myself, when he stopped me from opening the door. I was like WHAT??!! In my head I was like, "Get out, Summer. You don't want to hear this. Get out." But my heart said, "HE LOVES YOU HE LOVES YOU HE LOVES YOU!!!!" So I stayed. And he told me about how amazing Charlotte was, how no one got her, how he thought I would understand. I kinda stopped listening, nodding until I realised the tears I was hiding weren't being hidden, but in reality brimming over my eyelids, creating one big tear. He stopped and kinda looked at me wierd. I felt REALLY stupid. But then, in the light of the evening sun, he leaned in, and kissed me.

I KNOW RIGHT?! It wasn't like that time we made out at the party, it was soft and fast and perfect, but then he kicked me out of his car. Which was A-okay, because GID KISSED ME! Ah, Jade will be so mad... it's okay :) I'm going to go scream my face of now, goodbye Diary! MOMMAS IN LOVE!