Chapter 3

"Sooo, I saw you making heart eyes at Robert." I said looking over at Kate smirking. The look on her face was priceless.

"What?! No I wasn't!" She exclaimed.

"Yes you were! I saw how you two were looking at each other. Especially when he introduced himself to you. Oh boy, you were basically undressing him with your eyes!" I said to her with a 'you've got to be kidding me look'. She just shrugged and I laughed loudly knowing that I was right.

"Well what about you and Austin?" She wiggled her eyebrows at me. I furrowed mine together and looked at her.

"What about me and Austin?" I asked her.

"He seems to have a little crush on you."

"What? No. We literally said 10 words to each other the whole time." I said shaking my head.

"Well he talked about you quite a lot. He thinks you're gorgeous. He wouldn't shut up." She said laughing.

I just shook my head smiling to myself.

"Whatever you say." I mumbled to myself turning my lamp off and getting under the blankets. I could feel sleep about to take over my body.

"What was that?!" Kate screamed in my ear. What the hell?

"Nothing! Shut up and get out of my room." I said closing my eyes. Sleep quickly taking over my body.

----------------------------------------------

*Next morning*

"Shh! You're being so loud you're gonna wake her up!" I heard a voice whisper shout.

'It's a little too late for that'. I thought to myself.

"She needs to wake up anyways, we're leaving soon!" I heard somebody else say.

"Austin you wake her up" Kate said.

"No!"

"Why not?!"

My eyes were now open and I was watching Austin and Kate bicker about who was gonna wake me up. Seriously?

I watched them for a couple more seconds before clearing my throat and raising my eyebrows up at the two people in front of me.

"May I help you?" I asked them.

"I- uh- yeah." Austin said fumbling over his words.

"It's time to get up babe, we're leaving soon." Kate said smacking my butt. That's so annoying!

I slammed my head in my pillows and groaned. "Whyy?" I said flinging my body everywhere.

Alex and Robert were on the floor cracking up while Austin was grinning at me.

"What the hell is so funny?" I asked the two idiots on the floor.

"Nothing." They said following behind Kate to go downstairs.

I stretched and got out of bed. I started walking to the bathroom but bumped into somebody. 'I thought they all left?'

"Oh- I'm so sorry. I was just uh- leaving- yeah I was leaving." Austin said nervously scratching the back of his neck and hurrying towards the door.

"Austin?" I called after him.

He stopped turning around to look at me.

"Good morning." I said smiling.

"Good morning gorgeous." He replied smiling.

I felt myself blush but I quickly covered it up. "What are we doing today?" I asked.

"Your dad and my mom are gonna go back to the office and work on things for the day. All of us are going to the beach I think."

"Alright well I'm gonna get ready then." I said walking slowly towards the bathroom.

He nodded his and walked out.

I'm actually really excited to spend the day with Austin.

Wait what?

*A/N Hii! This was sorta just a filler because I haven't updated in a while. I've been really focused on school. But I'm gonna start updating a lot more. I've been thinking about taking the story down because it isn't getting a lot of reads. But yeah. Vote, comment and all that good stuff. Thanks for reading!