26

made a video for Belle :) check it out .. also this chap starts kinda silly *cries*  but I wanted to try a different style for once (next chap will be less of a story telling type thing and more back to normal present-tense stuff)  also lmao idk how to write about .. this. . you'll see what I mean sksk but ALSO I don't fuck w homophobes so once again yall, be kind ,, im gay as heck and this shit is gonna get highkey emotional for me lol

sigh,, warning: contains homophobic terms / derogatory slurs 

  ➳ ➳ ➳   

Saturday. June 20, 1987.  

Five days after Ben had his encounter with the mysterious beast, a few of his friends became victim to it's haunts. It was the night Beverly Marsh got her period.

 The losers were in the middle camp, a few hours after dinner and they were engaged in a game of tag. Elle and Bev were running together since they knew they'd be the targets. For an unknown reason, all the boy assumed they'd be easy to catch. They were proved wrong every time any of them got close, as the two girls would swiftly dodge their attempts in sly motions. The two were giggling as they ran past the quarry, on the edge of camp. Bev slowed down as she felt pain in her lower abdomen. 

"Come on, they're gonna catch us." Elle panted, holding Bev's hand. 

"I need a moment," Bev held her stomach and looked up at Elle who looked back at her with a worried expression. She put her hand on Bev's shoulder, trying to figure out what was wrong.

"I think," Bev paused. "I think I'm bleeding."

 "Are you okay?" Elle spoke frantically, doing a full circle around Beverly as she searched for any signs of injury. 

"N-no." Bev blushed. 

"Whe-" Elle stopped suddenly.

It finally clicked and she threw a hand over her face for being so stupid. She looked around for ideas. 

"What are you gonna do?" Elle asked, she could see Eddie running over in the distance and the both of them began to panic. 

"Elle, he's going to see," Bev scrunched her face. Elle grabbed her hand and began running on a different trail towards camp.

"What are you doing?" Bev asked, out of breathe.

"I'm getting you to the bathroom!" Elle dragged the girl along the trail, passing confused faces along the way. 

Finally the two made it to the camp-center where most of the campers had already fled for the night. Jonathan was on night duty till curfew, Nancy and Steve were nowhere to be seen. Elle cursed under her breathe at the little female representation she could turn to for help. 

She ran into the bathroom outside the cafeteria and Bev followed right behind. Neither of them aware that they were being watched by a beast not so mysterious. One with freckles and a never ending supply of chewing gum. Elle turned towards her roomate, giving Beverly a once-over. 

"I'm gonna get you new pants." Elle squeezed her best friend's hand as she told the girl to wait inside until she got back. Beverly nodded, sitting down, waiting for Elle to return. 

Elle was quick on her feet, ignoring the boys who called after her asking where Bev was. Once she made it to her cabin, she wanted to scream. Her wig was sliding off her head from all the activity. She dropped to her knees by Bev's bed as she searched for something for Bev to change into as she threw her wig across the room in a frustrated state. 

Bingo. She finally found what she was looking for with a smile. Elle rose back to her feet, eyes wandering around the room for her wig. 

"Where is it?" Elle groaned, she didn't have time to search. Bev needed her. She reached for the doorknob a faint tapping noise sounded behind her. The hairs on the back of her neck stood up as she slowly turned around.