chapter 3

Sorry I haven't been updating
not like any one cares thought
anyhow I really don't have an
excuse in got caught up in niam
Fanfiction and I was being lazy.

____________________________________

Niall pov

I woke up to sound of my alarm going off, why the fuck would my alarm be going off,oh yeah school starts to day.

I jump out of bed and raced to get dressed, it's not like I like school ok I do, but thats not why
I'm so excited to go to school, this is the first time in a long time that I'll be away from my mum, and I couldn't be more excited about school.

These past couple of months she's gotta more violent, she cut me last week, that's right she fucking cut me, I mean I know I
deserve it, im fat, ugly, stupid, shall I continue? Never mind if I did that I'd be late for school and I don't want that.

I go to my dresser and pool out
a blue hoodie with a pear of black skinny jeans, after I get dressed I go to the bathroom and
brush my teeth, I also put my hair in a messy quiff.

When I get back in my room I
check and see if I have ever thing
I need for the day, then check the
time to see I have a half hour to get to school I have plenty of time to Speer, seeming how I only live ten minutes away from School, I pick up my phone to see
I have a message from Harry.

Hazza🐸: morning Nialler meet us at are usual spot so
we can walk to school together

Wow that's weird the boys and I haven't walked to school together since we've started high school,
It probably a prank. Let's ask Niall to come to are usual spot to make him think we actually care,
fuck them, I mean I'm still going to go just in case he's being serious I don't want to seem rude for not going.

I look at the time again seeing I
Only have twenty minutes to get to school, I quickly go down stairs and see that my mum isn't up yet, thank God, I skip breakfast because I mean look at me if I ate breakfast I would look like a big fat pig by the end of this week.

____________________________________

I go to the mine and the boys to surprisingly see that they are there and infact waiting for me, that a shoker I wonder what's up with them.

When I get to them I'm embraced in a hug by Louis, he really likes hugging poeple, he has a loving side and a sassy siad that's why i'm friends with him, so I can learn how to be sassy from the queen himself.

"Hey Niall how have you been", Louis asks as we start walking his are around my neck, "I've been better" I reply, "what's wrong buddy" Zayn asks, look at them pretending that they actually care haha how thoughtful. Not.

"Nothing it just sucks summer over" I lie yeah "Im with you on that one Ni" Harry says, I really want to ask why there walking with me and pretending to care, but instead I keep my mouth shut.

When we get to school I'm the first to go in, I forget that it's pool not push to get in which leads to me smacking in to the glass, great way to start the school year.

Thankfully not to poeple are here , but me being someone who can't catch a break realizes that a girl named Lizzy is taking a video of here frist day back to school, and got me running in to the door on it great just fucking great.

A couple seconds after I realizes this, I hear a ding come from my phone and see she made a video of me running in to the door again and again and again.

Great now everyone laughing at me,you knew what I don't need this shit, I quickly turn a round and let my feet gide me, when they stop I realize I stopped in front of the coffee shop by my school, I decided to go in sincemy frist I have gym frist ( we had to pick up are schedule and lock combination a week before school started).

When I go in I bump in to someone, I look up to see the most beautiful piar of brown eyes I've ever seen.

"Shit I'm so sorry did I get any of that one you" he looks mad, intill
he see me, when he look ant me he smiles and says "No you didn't and it's fine don't wear about it" I think he's bipolar he changed moods way to fast.

He puts out hand for me to shake which I do "I'm Liam" the very attractive man says oh shit I did not just think that,"Niall" I say still holding his hand which sends a warm feeling throw out my hole body.

"Niall would you make if I buy you a coffee" Liam asks "sure why not" i say ,I know what you're thinking didn't you mum tell you not to talk to strangers, yes but there just something about him that assures me I can trust him.

"What would you like" Liam asks "oh um a pumpkin spices coffee please" I say "Ok do you mind if we talk and get to know each other" he asks "No I don't mind"
I reply "Ok have a set than" he says ponting to a both by the window.

Well Liam got my coffee and probably one for him to, I look a round the shop to see it's basically empty the only poeple her besides me and Liam is a old couple and a couple waitresses and the cashier, the both I'm sitting at has red sets and a marble countertop, the floor is just a spiple shad of white.

Liam comes over with are coffees and says "So tell me about your self" mean Liam sit here for about twenty minutes telling each other facts about are selfa, it turns out that we have a lot in come one of those things being are middle name, when we get done arguing about how's coffee tastes better I excuse my self to the bathroom.

When I get done washing my hands I hear the door open I look over to see Liam "oh you couldn't wait for me to come back out could you" I say in a teasing tone , No couldn't wait to do this" "do--" I'm cut off by his lips smash against mine, I stand there in shook for a moment, but than I start moving my lips against his, and when I did it felt so good I think I forget my name.

We Make out for about five minutes befor he brakes away "Oh shit I'm gonna be late for work it was nice meeting you Niall" he says before leaving, I stand there for a moment did I really just make out with the hotsed no sexyed guy I have ever laid eyes on.

When I check my phone I see it's time I get back to school.

____________________________________

The day went by quickly in till I got to biology, I walked in three minutes early like always, no ones there yet I just sit in think how fucked up my life is.

The bell rings and the students start piling in, when the teacher comes in I keep my head down his voice sounds familiar but I can't put my finger on it.

"Good morning class my niam is Mr. Payne and I'm your new biology teacher" wait isn't that Liam's last naim, I look up and locked eyes with know other then Liam, well shit I just made out with my teacher.
____________________________________

Well shit any how here's chapter 3 I hope you liked it thanks for reading.

I know this suck and I probably used the wrong pool but thank for reading.