Guts and Confession

Yieeeee!~ this is the last chapturrr. xoxo

My heart pounded hard along with my palms but I struggled. I grabbed his hand. He spun around and stared at me wide-eyed. His green eyes twinkling. His green hair caught in the leaking sunrays inside the room.

"Ka-Kacchan..?" He managed to mumble.

"You fucking nerd! Don't you fucking leave even if I say so!"

He gaped at me, trying to process what he just heard. And I, surprised of what I just blurted out. "FUCK!" was the only word I can think of at that moment.

"You shitrag!"

"Kacch--"

I grabbed him and crashed his lips with mine. He was totally bewildered that he didn't even blink. I pulled him even closer, dragging his body on my bed. I broke the kiss. We were both panting. His breath lingering on my lips. I held him tight against my chest.

"Dek--..Izuku. I fucking love you so much!"

He stared at me expressionless. Seconds ticked by and he started to convulse and cry. I fixed his position on my lap. "I am fucking very sorry for being such an asshole. Maltreating and bullying you. I swear I wanted to tell you sooner..but I know you would look at me with disgust and disdain. You would despise me for everything I did wrong. I just can't..let you slip away my reach again! Izuku, I'm fucking in love with you."

He meets my eyes with tears brimming on his.

"Kacchan.. I would never!"

"But..Izu--"

"No buts, Kacchan. I feel the same about you." He answered with a blush on his freckled cheeks. I feel my face heat up and tried to smirk but then he caressed my cheek and remove the crease on my face.

I mustered all my guts. "Midoriya Izuku, please be my boyfriend!"
His eyes lit up even more, making me feel deeply captivated.
He runs his nose along mine while saying "Bakugo Katsuki" and answered my crappy confession with a deep passionate kiss making me breathless but ever so alive.

We broke our kiss to catch our breath.

"You're officially mine, my freckled pumpkin." I hugged him tight and kissed his forehead.

~FIN. Plus Ultra!!!~