Five- "Have you ever heard of a staph infection?"

They reached the river and trudged their way through the water, avoiding any of their hunters in the process. Using all of her strength, Mia held up the Hanscom boy, trying not to drop him in the water below. Surely his wound would get infected.

Meanwhile, Bill, Richie, Eddie and Stan had just arrived at the mouth of the sewers. This was one of Bill's new attempts at finding where Georgie might have ended up after the storm.

 This was one of Bill's new attempts at finding where Georgie might have ended up after the storm

"That's poison ivy, and that's poison ivy, and that's poison ivy..." Stan muttered, staring at the plants around the group of them.

"Where? Where's the poison ivy?" Eddie Kaspbrak replied, searching frantically for poison ivy.

"Nowhere. Not every fucking plant is poison ivy, Stanley."

"Okay well I'm starting to get itchy now, and I'm pretty sure this isn't-"

"Do you use the same bathroom as your mother?" Richie Tozier always liked to bring up mothers when it came to Eddie.

"Sometimes, yeah."

"Then you probably have crabs."

"That is so not funny."

Bill and Richie hesitantly entered the sewer, stepping through the foot of water beneath them. The two of them reached a dark point at the back of the tunnel and turned around, finding Stan and Eddie still outside.

"Aren't you guys coming in?" Richie asked.

"Nuh-uh. Thats grey water."

"What the hell is grey water?"

"It's basically piss and shit so I'm just telling you. You guys are splashing around in millions of gallons of Derry pee." Richie immediately picked up a walking stick and sniffed it. Eddie's face churned in disgust.

"Are- Are you serious? What are you-"

"Doesn't smell like caca to me senor!" Richie exclaimed.

"O-okay I can smell it from here." Eddie retaliated.

"It's probably just your breath wafting back into your face."

Eddie raised his hand up in the air in annoyance.