Seventeen- "If you're crazy, then we're all crazy."

Beverly Marsh sat out on the fire escape of her apartment building, staring off into space. She was still completely terrified of what had happened the night before, and she refused to be alone in her home. She had called the Losers to come over as quickly as they could, telling them she needed to see them urgently.

Voices rang from the streets into Beverly's ears and she immediately turned her head and rose to her feet.

"How is it more dangerous?" Stanley Uris was engaged in conversation with Eddie Kaspbrak. While he did enjoy talking to his friend, Stanley had really only started the conversation as an excuse to look at Eddie, who had Mia Bowers clung to the back of his bike.

"Because it's just gross!"

"No, the side streets all smell the same, they smell like piss and shit." Mia couldn't help but smile at Stan's words.

"What did she say exactly?"

"She didn't say anything, just that you guys needed to hurry over."

Like lightning, Bev's steps brought her to the bottom of the fire escape, and face to face with the group of Losers on their bikes. They stood in front of the Marsh girl, waiting for her to say something.

"I-I need to show you something." Bev stuttered. Apparently Bill's impediment had rubbed off on the entire group.

"What is it?" Ben asked his crush.

"More than we saw at the quarry?" Richie chimed in, earning a light smack on the back of the head from Mia. Richie laughed and put on a hurt face, but he knew he deserved that one.

"Shut up! Just shut up, Richie!" Eddie exclaimed.

"My dad will kill me if he finds out I had... Boys in the apartment." Beverly hesitantly spoke.

Bill Denbrough, being the smart leader that he was, spoke up, "W-w-w-we'll leave a lookout. R-Richie, stay here."

"Woah, woah, woah, woah, what if her dad comes back?" Richie threw his arms up in the air, being the exuberant twat everyone knew he was.

"Do what you always do. Start talking." Stan yelled back as the Losers made their way up the stairs of the fire escape.

"It is a gift!"

As the Losers entered the Marsh home, Beverly shuddered in fear. Whatever had happened had truly scarred her.

Through a small living room and around a corner, the group followed behind Bev until they reached a small enclosed hallway. At the end of that hallway was a white door. The Marsh girl stopped in her tracks and stared at the door, unable to move a muscle.

The group of kids, Bill, Ben, Eddie, Stan, and Mia all stopped behind Beverly, expecting her to say something.

"In there..." She pointed towards the closed door.