Epilogue

This is my new story, Be My Idiot! If you don't mind, I'd love if you read it, because I mean... well... idk I'd just love it if you did. :) You can find this story on my profile, or you can just type it in and search for it there. (Story description below; which is actually just a quote from the story) If you go directly to the story and go down, you can see all of the tags, and they kind of tell a bit about the story.

Olivia's POV

Olivia's POV

I could really call Carter mine. It was seriously official, we were an official couple.

We've dated the past few years now, and we're out of college. I'm engaged, so we'll be married in June. I couldn't be happier with him.

Currently, we're living in a small suburban neighborhood. To me, it's beautiful. To him, it's just a house. He's told me before, "I don't care about the house, beautiful. I just want to be with you."

~

Carter comes up behind me and nuzzles his face into my neck. "Morning." I laughed.

He groaned, which showed how tired he still was. "Good morning, beautiful." His nickname makes me smile from ear to ear.

"Do you just not get tired of me?" I smile with a little giggle. How does this boy just not hate me by now? He's with me every second. It didn't bug me, though.

"How can I?" He lifts his face from my neck and smirks. "How can anyone stay away from you, Liv? I can't, and I won't ever be tired of you." I smile more at his words and finally turn to face him. He wraps himself around me, and I hug him around the neck. "Remember that, ya? I love you, Olivia Miller. I'll never, ever stop."

His lips met mine. We both smiled against the kiss, but I broke it to whisper, "I love you too, Carter Young."

God, I love that boy.

Carter's POV

Being engaged to Olivia now is a dream. I can't express how lucky I am to have her.

I was getting cozy against her neck when she randomly questioned me. "Do you just not get tired of me?" She asked.

"How can I?" I asked back. What does she mean, get tired of her? Who can get tired of Liv? I love her way too much to leave her side. It pains me to not hold her hand in mine. So how could I get tired of her? "How can anyone anyone stay away from you, Liv? I can't, and I won't ever be tired of you." She smiled and turned to face me. We hold each other for a moment, a moment I don't want to end. "Remember that, ya? I love you, Olivia Miller. I'll never, ever stop." I kissed her so it lasted longer. I can't let go of her now. What I said was the cold hard truth, I truly love her.

I smiled against the kiss at the moment she whispered, "I love you too, Carter Young."

God, I love this girl.

~

A/N: ITS THE END. YIKES... Soo I have another story, which will be shown above! (The beginning of the chapter) Thank you for all of the love and support lately, it's amazing. Thanks for reading Not My Type!

-TheTallestTomboy 🖤🖤🖤