Chapter 3

Olivia's POV

I've been at campus for one day and I've already made a new buddy. His name is Cole. He's got dirty blonde hair and swamp green eyes. He ran into me on my way to Mathematics. He asked for my number, and I didn't mind making new friends so I accepted. He also invited me to hang out with him after classes were over. He had said that he and his friends were going to a club and I just said yes. Cole had also mentioned that his friends Jake and Carter would be coming. I was completely fine with his friends coming along though, just more friends for me.

Since I wasn't going to be at the dorm early tonight, I decided to call Liam and let him know.

After the third ring, he picked up, "What's up, Olivia?" He asked through the phone.

"Hey Liam. I won't be home too early tonight. Some new friends invited me I come clubbing with them. I hope you don't mind." I say, my voice echoing from the other side.

"Of course I don't. Just, don't forget to spend some time with me when you get back." He sighed.

I laughed, "I would never. Bye."

"See ya." He replied before hanging up.

I put my phone into my back pocket and looked up to see Cole waving with a charming smile. "Olivia. Hey." 

"Hello Cole!" I chirped happily. He smiled even wider at me before taking my hand and pulling me closer.

"Let's go, shall we?" He smirked.

"Sure thing, Mr. Macho." I laughed. Cole rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly. "I'm kidding, Cole." I said, punching his shoulder playfully.

He chuckled nervously, "Right." He walked to his car as I followed. He opened the door with a grin and I nodded in thanks. When I sat down I saw Jake in the passengers seat and he gave me a little nod without any other emotions on his face. A few minutes later we arrived at a big bluish house. Out of it walked the same boy I'd ran into in the hallway.

Carter.

He opened the car door and bent down.  He looked over at me and just stared.
Finally, he moved and sat down beside me. "Olivia. Nice to see you again."

"You two know one another?" Jake asked with a confused frown.

"They met this morning in the hallway." Cole replied to Jake without taking his eyes off of the steering wheel.

"Oh." Is the only response Jake gave before burying himself back into his phone.

Cole took off only moments later. The drive was mainly silent until a certain song came on the radio...

"Comin' over, in my direction. So thankful for that, it such a blessin' yeah. Turn every situation into heaven yeah. Ooh you are, my sunrise on the darkest day. Got me feeling some kind a way!" I sang along to Justin Bieber and Cole looked back at me and smirked before turning the volume up a bit. I looked over at Carter who was staring at me smiling. I laughed a little before catching back up with my song, "Despacito! Quiero respirar tu-" I stopped singing when I realized that I barely knew how to say this part. I look back at Carter again who is chuckling to himself.

He cleared his throat before singing along, "Pasito a pasito, suave suavecito.
Nos vamos pegando, poquito a poquito
Cuando tú me besas con esa destreza
Veo que eres malicia con delicadeza!"

I look at him, almost in awe, "You know Spanish?"

"I know JB's Spanish." He laughed. When his smile formed his eyes looked deeper than the first time I'd seen them. I stared at him blankly just observing his eyes. For what seemed like forever, they fascinated me.

About maybe fifteen minutes later we pulled into the club parking lot. When we exited the car, all of the lights around the building gleamed into my eyes, causing me to squint.

Cole catches up beside me and I can't help but smile.

He's been nothing but sweet to me since we met.

I look back to see Jake and Carter walking side by side. Jake's lips were moving, therefore he was talking, but Carter seemed more distracted.  He was just glaring at Cole. Occasionally, he'd even glance at me, and then quickly look back to him.

                       ************

A/N: Hey! I know that some things didn't quite match the ending of the last chapter. And I apologize for that but this is my first story with more than one POV and sometimes it even throws my mind off a bit. Sorry! Also, as you can see, I added a song to this chapter. ONLY because it was featured in the chapter so I wanted to make sure you guys were able to hear it. Thank you for reading! Love you!

- TheTallestTomboy ❤️❤️❤️