Chp. 3: I'll Be Your Crying Shoulder

Start from the beginning

"Don't say that! I feel grateful for all my fans and I love every single one of you. No one should die." Justin defends us while a smile plays on my lips.

Before I could say another word, his arms are suddenly wrapped around me once again. This time, his grip becomes tighter thus my back begins to ache.

"Uh, Justin, my back hurts." I groan and tried to be free of his grasp.

"Oh, sorry." He says before letting go. Pattie wakes up and immediately approached me.

"Thank you so much for protecting Justin, dear. God Bless you." She shows me a really sweet smile.

"It's no big deal." I smile back.

"It is a big deal. That was your life you risked." Justin snaps at me. His hazel brown eyes fixed on me.

"It was nothing." I keep on insisting that it was indeed nothing to be scared of.

"Aye the girl woke up. How are you?" Kenny startles me.

"OMG OMG IS THAT KENNY HAMILTON?" I look at him surprised and try to hold the urge of jumping at him.

"Looks like somebody has a fan." Justin smirks at me after he chuckles.

"Pleasure to meet you miss?" He reaches out his hand.

"April. April Joy Smith." I finish his sentence for him before shaking his hand.

"Ah April. Get well soon. I'll just go out to buy some food."

"Thank you. Bye." He nods before stepping outside the room. I glance at the door and spot a policeman outside. A shiver runs down my spine but I shake it off thinking that they're only protecting me.

"Here are some YMCMB hoodies. I'll give some for you." Justin hands me a couple. A green one and a red one.

"Thank you so much." I take a grasp at them with my little shaking fingers. I still can't believe Justin Bieber is in front of me. Am I dreaming?

"Wear that to the concert okay?" He smirks at me. What is he talking about?

"What? But the concert is over? Isn't it?" I ask innocently and confused with both eyebrows raised. I was taken aback when Justin pulls out 2 rectangular papers.

"You see, I have extra tickets to my next concert in a week and I was wondering if you could come." 

"Oh my gosh! Yes of course! Thank you Justin!" He hands me the tickets before I wrap my arms around him, giving him a quick hug.

"You’re welcome. Thought this was my way of saying thank you for saving my life. Better get some rest now. You need a full recovery to go to the concert." He pulls back.

Just as I was about to say something again, my ears were caught by the tunes of Favorite Girl. It was my phone ringing from my purse.

"Uhm, Justin can you hand me my purse?" I request.

He immediately searches for it somewhere and finally handing me my purse. I quickly pull out my phone just to find out Mum's calling. Oh boy..

"Mum?" I answer silently hoping she would be calm. But then again, this is mum we're talking about. The freaking-out-if-you-did-not-floss kind of mum.

"HONEY?! WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?! ARE YOU OKAY?! WHERE ARE YOU?! WHO ARE YOU WITH?!" Mum practically yells at the phone.

"It's Mum." I turn to Justin and I immediately put the phone back in my ear.

"Mum calm down. I’m fine now. There was a little incident yesterday and—" Justin grabs my phone from my hands and starts to talk to her.

"Hello ma’am? Yes this is Justin. The person your lovely daughter risked her life for. We’re in St. Judes Hospital and she is fine now. She’s taking some rest. I’m so sorry. Yes. Okay. Bye." Justin gives me my phone back with an expressionless face. "Your mom is coming."

"Ugh. I’m sorry. My mum can be, you know. MUM." I groan.

"That’s okay. My mom would be like that too. So get some rest and we’ll wait for your mom later."

"Okay."

"By the way, what’s your Twitter?" He inquires.

"Uhm. @BieberHornies." I embarrassingly state. He lets out an offensive chuckle. "What? Can't a 17 year old girl be a perv at this age?" I raise an eyebrow at him.

"So you do want me?" A smirk grows in his lips.

"Ha ha. Whatever. I'm going to sleep." I feel my cheeks heat up whilst answering his question sarcastically.

"Goodnight angel." He kisses my forehead before I close my eyes in relax and hope to catch some Z's.

♂ ♀ ♂ ♀ ♂ ♀ ♂ ♀ ♂ ♀ ♂ ♀ ♂ ♀ ♂ ♀ ♂ ♀ ♂ ♀

Justin's POV

AJ turns her back and dozes off before I grab my iPad. I started to call her AJ because I can.

A little Twitter wouldn't hurt.

justinbieber: Please pray for your fellow belieber @BieberHornies. She just saved my life and she’s in need of your prayers.

I try to reply and retweet a few tweets before going to Tumblr. Yes, I have Tumblr. HA!

After creeping, I turn my iPad off. My eyes drops on AJ as I scan her from head to toe. She's facing the ceiling and looks really... beautiful. I stay in that position for about 10 seconds before she twitches. That's when I know she's awake. Being a prankster, maybe it's a good idea to tease her. I also notice her zippers undone.

I slowly walk to her, smirking. I zip her zipper slowly, trying hard to resist. She's sweating so much. She's awake and aware that I'm zipping her zipper and didn't stop me? Oh, so she liked it?

It 's almost there..

I jump from my position after the door swings open.

"What.. Are.. You.. Doing?" Kenny asks in amusement.

I need an alibi. I heard AJ whisper "Psh." She's pissed at Kenny for coming? She wants me to continue that? Ohh. Dirty girl.

"Uhh,  nothing man. uh. Can you buy me some candy?" I come up with the best excuse I could ever think of.

"Okay man. Yikes." Kenny goes out again. 

Nice save Justin. I'm awesome like that.  I turn my attention back at AJ who's had a half smile drawn on her lips. I smirk towards her and continued zipping her pants. When it was done, my pants had this bulge. Yep. Justin Bieber just had a boner. I lean over her to give her a soft peck on the lips.

I want more. Hormones can you shut the fvck up?

NO! We like it! And yes, we are your hormones!

Okay that was weird. But here I find myself again leaning for another one.