Entangled Hearts.

Start from the beginning

Her soft blubbly cheeks streaked with tears, with eyes void of any emotions but longing. Her heart and mind totally consumed by something or someone away from her, the things flashing on the back of her mind wasn't helping either to pull her out of numbness, she knew who could cure her.

Laksh's voice underwater to her though he was sitting beside her just on next seat driving them back to home, to her destiny. She didn't have a damn to him and let her heart, Brain surround by things which came in rushing warming up her cold corner.

She let the corner warmup Which she restricted to herself to feel, but for how long one can hold on to it? One day it has to break, everything has a end and it was the dead end, enough of living in Facade, enough of living around damn fake peoples, living and caring for people who never gave a fuck about her.

Laksh seemed to no end of his blabbering about his Damn Freaking Doubting love of him.

The car lurched at a stop with a Screech, stopping right in front of giant Iron Gates of Maheshwari Mansion. Laksh eyes widened In shock as Swara pushed the door open running in with a new find energy in her limp state, he rushed behind her throwing the car keys at guard to park it, Asking her to stop. But did she? Naah.

Though she was vulnerable, her legs treambling visibly she managed to made in with all the energy left off in her, climbing up the Stares with laksh behind her she gaped at hall where everyone was ready for Holy prayer of fast, everyone looked at her direction, but her gaze wandered finding a specific person.

Laksh stopped right beside her, placing hand on his her shoulder, -"Swara." It was a mere whisper of her name, and her head snapped in direction to find him standing there, she couldn't here anytime but his mere whishper was enough to reach out at her heart, as If her ears were yearning for it.

Before Laksh could analyse anything or think even, the very next Second Swara ran down the state shoving his hand off her, everyone's gaze was fixed on her, no one had the idea of what was going on, guests were very far, Maheshwari family had no idea about it.

Ragini smirked seeing Swara in this state vulnerable and fear in her eyes, but the fear was of something else, with some other emotions mixed with it and the witch being bitch cannot recognize it.

Swara's leg trembled giving up, her bare feet burning but the aim in her to reach out at her destination didn't let her stop. Laksh eyes stilled on her as she struggled to reach something precious.

Sanskaar looked at her confused yet hell worried seeing her state, he took step towards her only to get pushed back with force as Swara hugged him tightly throwing herself in his arms. This wasn't expected.

His arms wrapped around her little shaking form automatically with his heart pounding wildly, he never thought Swara would ever do this, it was bombshell that he couldn't foresee and anticipate. It's true said Happiness comes making us bewildered.

The people around stared them some confused others awe, but Maheshwari family was In shock would be an understatement, on the other side Laksh's heart broke into millions of peices, he aimed to rip Swara apart from Sanskaar and Strangle sanskaar till death, but faith had something else in store.

-"Swara, What happened?" Sanskaar's voice chocked hell worried for his Love, as his one hand hugged her securely as she hid her face in his chest sobbing Merrily and other went up in her hairs caressing it. Her grip tightened on him in reply as tears drizzled down her eyes in fear of loosing him.

Ragini's eyes burned in pure anger an jealousy, it was all her plan to click photographs of Swara and laksh together to defame her in front of whole family, but her plan black fired her, her eyes shifted to Laksh who's poker face was all red in Gall, hands fisted, fury blazing in his eyes which were guled on Swara and Sanskaar who were hugging each other ever so tightly for their dear life not giving a damn to the surroundings.